Priority Pass Members Say This Is the Program’s Best Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass has announced the winning airport lounge in its most recent survey of 52,000 members. So what’s the best of the more than 1,200 lounges in 143 countries? It might not be where you think.
The winning choice was the Sala VIP International at Quito International Airport in Ecuador. One of the biggest attractions for passengers — besides great customer service and recent upgrades — is the outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the city. Other benefits for travelers include private work spaces, sleeping areas, massage rooms and showers for guests. The lounge is open 24/7 for Priority Pass members.
Andrew O’Brian, president and CEO of Quiport, the company that operates the lounge, said, “Taking in our famous sunsets while surrounded by the jacaranda and jasmine that adorn our terrace is the perfect way to relax before a flight and we’re thrilled that this unique experience, coupled with our excellent customer service, has left a lasting impression on our guests.”
If you’re not headed to Ecuador, there are other options that were also highly rated by members:
- Primeclass Riga Business Lounge: Terminal E, Riga International Airport, Latvia
- Northern Lights Executive Lounge: Aberdeen International Airport, United Kingdom
- Ahlan Lounge: Terminal 3, Concourse B, Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Marhaba Lounge: Terminal 3, Concourse A, Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Miracle First Class Lounge: International Concourse D, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- SATS Premier Lounge: Terminal 3, Singapore Changi International Airport, Singapore
- Lounge 19: Terminal 1, Mexico City Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico
- The Club MCO: Terminal B, Concourse 4, Orlando International Airport
- Eldorado Lounge: Terminal 1, Bogota El Dorado International Airport, Colombia
Ready to join Priority Pass and check out these great lounges? Check out our guide to see if you might have a credit card in your wallet, including one of the new Hilton Honors Amex Cards, that includes Priority Pass membership. Already a member? Take a look at TPG’s choices for some of the best Priority Pass lounges:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.