Priority Pass Members Say This Is the Program’s Best Lounge
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Priority Pass has announced the winning airport lounge in its most recent survey of 52,000 members. So what’s the best of the more than 1,200 lounges in 143 countries? It might not be where you think.
The winning choice was the Sala VIP International at Quito International Airport in Ecuador. One of the biggest attractions for passengers — besides great customer service and recent upgrades — is the outdoor terrace with panoramic views of the city. Other benefits for travelers include private work spaces, sleeping areas, massage rooms and showers for guests. The lounge is open 24/7 for Priority Pass members.
Andrew O’Brian, president and CEO of Quiport, the company that operates the lounge, said, “Taking in our famous sunsets while surrounded by the jacaranda and jasmine that adorn our terrace is the perfect way to relax before a flight and we’re thrilled that this unique experience, coupled with our excellent customer service, has left a lasting impression on our guests.”
If you’re not headed to Ecuador, there are other options that were also highly rated by members:
- Primeclass Riga Business Lounge: Terminal E, Riga International Airport, Latvia
- Northern Lights Executive Lounge: Aberdeen International Airport, United Kingdom
- Ahlan Lounge: Terminal 3, Concourse B, Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Marhaba Lounge: Terminal 3, Concourse A, Dubai International Airport, UAE
- Miracle First Class Lounge: International Concourse D, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- SATS Premier Lounge: Terminal 3, Singapore Changi International Airport, Singapore
- Lounge 19: Terminal 1, Mexico City Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico
- The Club MCO: Terminal B, Concourse 4, Orlando International Airport
- Eldorado Lounge: Terminal 1, Bogota El Dorado International Airport, Colombia
Ready to join Priority Pass and check out these great lounges? Check out our guide to see if you might have a credit card in your wallet, including one of the new Hilton Honors Amex Cards, that includes Priority Pass membership. Already a member? Take a look at TPG’s choices for some of the best Priority Pass lounges:
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees