Priority Pass officially drops No1 Lounges from portfolio
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
No1 Lounges is officially leaving the Priority Pass program. On Wednesday, the group sent an email to members, detailing that “Priority Pass has chosen to remove No1 Lounges” from its program. While the divorce had been on the cards for about a month, the removal is effective immediately.
Sign up for the daily TPG newsletter for more travel news
Unfortunately, this means that you’ll no longer be able to enter any of No1s worldwide lounges using your Priority Pass membership — including Clubrooms, My Lounge and The House locations. While the No1 option still appears on the Priority Pass site, when you click through — perhaps to pre-book — you’ll get an error page.
In an email sent to No1 members, the group said that it’s offering existing Priority Pass members the option to enter No1 lounges at the reduced rate of $26 per person. That represents between $10 and around $52 savings, depending on which lounge you wish to visit. For example, a visit to the No1 Lounge in Heathrow Terminal 3 costs $44, if you’re a non-member.
Whether or not the $26 entry fee is worth it largely depends on a traveler’s preference. If you have access to another Priority Pass lounge in the same terminal, free access is likely the better option. However, if there are no other lounges available and you’re looking for somewhere to relax, eat and drink before a flight, it could be a sound investment.
No1 Lounges are a predominantly U.K.-based set of lounges. The group has lounges available in eight U.K. airports — London Gatwick (LGW), London Heathrow (LHR), London Luton (LTN), London Stansted (STN), Birmingham (BHX), Edinburgh (EDI), Manchester (MAN) and East Midlands (EMA) — as well as three locations in Australia.
A Priority Pass membership is one of the most valuable lounge benefits for frequent flyers. If you’re not loyal to one airline in particular, a membership will grant you access when you’re flying through any airport with a Priority Pass lounge.
Featured photo courtesy of No1 Lounges
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees