Save $225 on Princess Cruises With This Targeted Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you are booking a cruise with Princess Cruises, check your current offers from Amex. Right now targeted card members are being offered $225 back after spending $750 or more with the cruise line. The offer is valid for reservations booked between May 3 and June 30, 2019. The reservation must be booked online at the US website only or by calling the reservation line.
The fine print on this offer is a bit more restrictive than most. The $750 does not include onboard purchases, transfers or transportation to/from the ship, gift cards, cruise personalizer, special events in culinary arts, digital workshops, special entertainment venues or formal wear rentals. It also excludes airfare, excursions, hotels, cruise insurance, luggage valet service, weddings or birthday celebrations or MedallionClass unless they are booked at the same time as the reservation.
Of course to get the statement credit you will need to enroll your card first. To see if you have been targeted for the offer, simply log into your Amex account and click on My Offers. Card members who meet the requirements for the credit should see it hit their accounts within 90 days.
If taking a cruise is on your radar, be sure to check out our guide to booking a cruise using points and miles.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo courtesy of Princess Cruises
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees