You can now earn and redeem Hyatt points at the NoMad Las Vegas
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
There are several Hyatt hotels in Las Vegas, but NoMad becomes the 13th property in Las Vegas outside of the Hyatt portfolio to join the loyalty program. That means even though it’s not a Hyatt, you can earn and burn points there. The property will be classified as a Category 5 hotel, which costs 20,000 points per night. Note that effective March 2020, Hyatt will add peak and off-peak pricing to its award chart.
Better yet — you can double your points earnings on bookings made with participating MGM Resorts in Las Vegas now through Dec. 28. That’s an additional 5 points on top of the 5 points Hyatt members already earn on stays — that’s a double down you won’t regret.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
To be eligible for this promotion, you’ll have to register your World of Hyatt number and stay at a participating property before Dec. 28, 2019. The following properties qualify for double points:
- The NoMad Las Vegas
- ARIA Resort and Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Delano Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- New York New York Hotel and Casino
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Vdara Hotel and Spa
To give you an idea of your earnings, if you book a weekend stay at the NoMad Las Vegas in the Classic King room, you could earn 3,800 Hyatt points. TPG values this at $65. Note you can only earn points on the base rate, not on the taxes and resort fees. Booking a stay can also help you earn elite status with Hyatt and M life, which is especially valuable for Vegas stays.
Be sure to make the booking with either your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and earn 2x points or your Chase Sapphire Reserve and earn 3x points. If you use the Sapphire Reserve, that brings your total points sweep to 4,940 points for the sample stay above — not bad. Even if you don’t transfer those Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Hyatt, you’ll still end up with 1,140 UR points.
Featured photo by Ann Johansson/Corbis via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees