Meet the TPG Team at Our Reader Event at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Still feeling FOMO from missing our last reader event in Seattle? Can’t make it to Chicago? Well, fear not. Because on Tuesday, August 20, we’re inviting you to come chat, wine and dine with us at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta!
We at TPG make it a priority to engage with our readers. Whether we’re discussing points & miles strategy with you on Instagram, sharing stories from the road in our TPG Lounge Facebook group, or even just replying to your questions in the comments section of our articles — our relationship with you inspires us to keep on producing what our readers want. And we can’t wait to meet you at this event.
So, what can you expect at our Atlanta reader event? From 7 to 9 pm, guests will get to eat, drink and mingle with TPG staffers surrounded by aviation marvels. There will also be games, trivia and giveaways!
But wait — there’s more. For the pièce de résistance of the event, Brian Kelly (TPG himself) and Delta Air Lines COO Gil West will be recording a live episode of our “Talking Points” podcast. The episode will also include a Q&A session, in which Kelly and West will be taking your questions.
To come to the Atlanta reader event, all you have to do is donate a minimum of $150 to our most recent Prizeo campaign to redeem two tickets. All funds will be going directly to Rainbow Railroad, a nonprofit organization that helps LGBTQ+ people escape state-enabled violence or persecution. See for example how RR helped a gay Jamaican man seek refuge in the US.
For your generous donation, you’ll also be granted 1,500 entries towards winning the grand prize in our Prizeo sweepstakes — the trip of a lifetime planned by Brian, using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points! Show your support, RSVP and enter to win here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees