This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Still feeling FOMO from missing our last reader event in Seattle? Can’t make it to Chicago? Well, fear not. Because on Tuesday, August 20, we’re inviting you to come chat, wine and dine with us at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta!
We at TPG make it a priority to engage with our readers. Whether we’re discussing points & miles strategy with you on Instagram, sharing stories from the road in our TPG Lounge Facebook group, or even just replying to your questions in the comments section of our articles — our relationship with you inspires us to keep on producing what our readers want. And we can’t wait to meet you at this event.
So, what can you expect at our Atlanta reader event? From 7 to 9 pm, guests will get to eat, drink and mingle with TPG staffers surrounded by aviation marvels. There will also be games, trivia and giveaways!
But wait — there’s more. For the pièce de résistance of the event, Brian Kelly (TPG himself) and Delta Air Lines COO Gil West will be recording a live episode of our “Talking Points” podcast. The episode will also include a Q&A session, in which Kelly and West will be taking your questions.
To come to the Atlanta reader event, all you have to do is donate a minimum of $150 to our most recent Prizeo campaign to redeem two tickets. All funds will be going directly to Rainbow Railroad, a nonprofit organization that helps LGBTQ+ people escape state-enabled violence or persecution. See for example how RR helped a gay Jamaican man seek refuge in the US.
For your generous donation, you’ll also be granted 1,500 entries towards winning the grand prize in our Prizeo sweepstakes — the trip of a lifetime planned by Brian, using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points! Show your support, RSVP and enter to win here.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees