Meet the TPG Team at Our Reader Event at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Still feeling FOMO from missing our last reader event in Seattle? Can’t make it to Chicago? Well, fear not. Because on Tuesday, August 20, we’re inviting you to come chat, wine and dine with us at the Delta Flight Museum in Atlanta!
We at TPG make it a priority to engage with our readers. Whether we’re discussing points & miles strategy with you on Instagram, sharing stories from the road in our TPG Lounge Facebook group, or even just replying to your questions in the comments section of our articles — our relationship with you inspires us to keep on producing what our readers want. And we can’t wait to meet you at this event.
So, what can you expect at our Atlanta reader event? From 7 to 9 pm, guests will get to eat, drink and mingle with TPG staffers surrounded by aviation marvels. There will also be games, trivia and giveaways!
But wait — there’s more. For the pièce de résistance of the event, Brian Kelly (TPG himself) and Delta Air Lines COO Gil West will be recording a live episode of our “Talking Points” podcast. The episode will also include a Q&A session, in which Kelly and West will be taking your questions.
To come to the Atlanta reader event, all you have to do is donate a minimum of $150 to our most recent Prizeo campaign to redeem two tickets. All funds will be going directly to Rainbow Railroad, a nonprofit organization that helps LGBTQ+ people escape state-enabled violence or persecution. See for example how RR helped a gay Jamaican man seek refuge in the US.
For your generous donation, you’ll also be granted 1,500 entries towards winning the grand prize in our Prizeo sweepstakes — the trip of a lifetime planned by Brian, using up to 1 million Chase Ultimate Rewards points! Show your support, RSVP and enter to win here.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee