Earn Delta miles and Hilton points when you donate to Lyft’s vaccine access fund
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today, Lyft partnered with Delta, Chase and Hilton to offer bonus Hilton Honors points to members who donate to Lyft’s Vaccine Access Initiative.
You can use Lyft’s Vaccine Access Initiative to book a ride for a friend or family member to a coronavirus vaccine clinic with its new Fund a Ride feature. Likewise, you can donate funds to Lyft’s vaccine access fund that helps book free rides for those in need to get to a vaccine clinic.
For more TPG news and deals delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
The Vaccine Access initiative helps low-income, uninsured and at-risk by providing rides to COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Funds raised will provide Lyft ride credits to those needing a ride through national and local non-profit partners. Lyft hopes to offer a huge 60 million rides with this program.
To meet this goal, Lyft teamed up with its loyalty partners to offer bonus points and miles to those donating to the vaccine access fund. You’ll earn 2,000 Hilton Honors points when you donate at least $5 to the fund. Plus, the first 15,000 people who donate $5 or more will receive 250 bonus Delta SkyMiles. Make sure your Hilton and Delta accounts are linked to your Lyft account before you donate. These offers end on May 31, 2021.
To sweeten the deal even further, Hilton is matching the first $50,000 in donations dollar-for-dollar, so get out there and donate!
Further, make sure you pay with a Chase Ultimate Rewards-earning credit card like the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card when booking a ride for someone else. Cardmembers will earn 10x points per dollar spent on all purchases made with Lyft’s Fund a Ride program. According to Lyft, these purchases will also be eligible for Chase’s Pay Yourself Back program in the “next several weeks.”
You can donate to the vaccine access fund using this form on the Lyft website. You’ll be prompted to log into your Lyft account and can then select how much you’d like to donate. The bonus points will be automatically deposited into your Hilton and Delta accounts.
It’s great to see Lyft partner with Chase, Delta and Hilton to incentivize riders to donate to its vaccine access fund. This fund will help those in need get to a vaccination clinic, so consider donating if you can. After all, who doesn’t love earning bonus points for doing a little good?
Feature photo by Christopher Furlong/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.