LATAM unveils Star Wars “Galaxy’s Edge” themed livery
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
LATAM Brazil recently unveiled a special new Star Wars themed livery. The livery celebrates the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge attraction at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, which officially opened to park visitors on August 29.
LATAM Brazil’s new livery can be found on PT-MUA, an 11-year-old Boeing 777-300ER. The livery features a gigantic stormtrooper emblazoned on the aircraft’s tail. In addition to a massive stormtrooper, the aircraft features a black stripe with text promoting the new Disney World attraction.
LATAM Brazil joins ANA and United in choosing to feature Star Wars themed liveries. ANA was the first airline to feature a livery promoting the popular Sci-Fi franchise. ANA introduced its Star Wars-themed livery in 2016, with three aircraft in total featuring Star Wars characters. Earlier this year, United unveiled its own Star Wars livery on one of the airline’s Boeing 737-900s.
LATAM’s tricked out Boeing 777-300ER will operate long-haul flights from the airline’s hub at São Paulo-Guarulhos (GRU) to destinations including Orlando, Miami, Madrid, Frankfurt and Paris. LATAM Brazil expects the aircraft to arrive in São Paulo in October. Flights will begin shortly thereafter.
Featured courtesy of LATAM
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees