Kimpton Hotels Hosting Drag Brunches to Support The Trevor Project
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Select Kimpton hotels are helping to raise money for The Trevor Project by hosting drag brunches in New York, Austin and Philadelphia during each city’s Pride week. 100% of proceeds from the events will go to support the efforts of The Trevor Project, a national organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) people under 25.
Ticket holders in NYC will be treated not only to an open bar and all-you-can-eat brunch at the Kimpton Eventi hotel, but entertainment from well-known drag stars like William from Ru Paul’s Drag Race, Izzy Uncut, Logan Hardcore and Rhea Litre. The list of performers for the Austin and Philadelphia brunches has not been released yet.
Currently, only tickets for the New York event are on sale, so snag yours here. Tickets start at $99 through June 1, then will go up to $125. Since all proceeds go to The Trevor Project, your tickets are tax deductible.
If you’re headed to New York for World Pride, Kimpton is offering a 15% discount on rooms at the Kimpton Eventi and will donate an additional $10 per night to The Trevor Project. Don’t forget to use the secret password when checking in to get a free gift.
Check out our review of Austin’s Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt here.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by BRYAN R. SMITH/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees