Kimpton Hotels Hosting Drag Brunches to Support The Trevor Project
Select Kimpton hotels are helping to raise money for The Trevor Project by hosting drag brunches in New York, Austin and Philadelphia during each city’s Pride week. 100% of proceeds from the events will go to support the efforts of The Trevor Project, a national organization that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) people under 25.
Ticket holders in NYC will be treated not only to an open bar and all-you-can-eat brunch at the Kimpton Eventi hotel, but entertainment from well-known drag stars like William from Ru Paul’s Drag Race, Izzy Uncut, Logan Hardcore and Rhea Litre. The list of performers for the Austin and Philadelphia brunches has not been released yet.
Currently, only tickets for the New York event are on sale, so snag yours here. Tickets start at $99 through June 1, then will go up to $125. Since all proceeds go to The Trevor Project, your tickets are tax deductible.
If you’re headed to New York for World Pride, Kimpton is offering a 15% discount on rooms at the Kimpton Eventi and will donate an additional $10 per night to The Trevor Project. Don’t forget to use the secret password when checking in to get a free gift.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by BRYAN R. SMITH/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.