Why we love Kimpton’s bonus points deals — here’s the latest
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Kimpton is probably IHG’s most exciting brand at the moment. Its properties are in places you want to visit, like Grand Cayman and Austin, and the brand likes to have fun. Just think about its cool secret password that can lead to some extra benefits — such as a bottle of wine, in-room movie and snacks, breakfast vouchers or free parking — when you check in and use the special word or phrase.
And, just for being an IHG Rewards Club Gold elite or higher, you can “raid the minibar” at all Kimpton locations. (The credit is $10 at all properties with the exception of NYC hotels that boost the credit to $15.) Plus, Wi-Fi is free, each hotel hosts a nightly wine hour and there’s free coffee and tea in the morning. Heck, you’ll even find a yoga mat in every room.
Like we said, there’s a lot to like about Kimpton so for those reasons and more, we’re always on the lookout for special offers from the brand. Here’s the latest.
Earn 10,000 bonus points with Kimpton’s Life is Good promo
With this promotion, stays at hotels in eight cities are rewarded 10,000 bonus IHG points. (These points are not elite qualifying.)
Here are the important details:
- Stays during this timeframe — Jan. 14–March 31, 2020 — are eligible
- You must book your stay by Jan. 28, 2020
- The bonus deal is good for any day of the week, subject to availability, at participating hotels
And, here are the hotels that are participating in this promo deal:
- Kimpton Canary Hotel — Santa Barbara/Downtown
- Kimpton Epic Hotel — Miami Downtown Waterfront
- Kimpton Gray Hotel — Chicago/Downtown
- Kimpton Hotel Born — Denver/Union Station
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi — New York/Chelsea
- Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt — Austin/Downtown
- Kimpton La Peer Hotel — Los Angeles/West Hollywood
- Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel — Boston/Downtown
If you’re traveling to any of those cities through March 31, take a look at the participating Kimpton. It could be a great opportunity to pick up an extra 10,000 points.
Featured image courtesy of Kimpton Epic Hotel
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees