Check your account: JetBlue Mosaic fast-track offer finally posting
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
- Spend $5,000: Get 1,000 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
- Spend $10,000: Get 3,500 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
- Spend $15,000: Earn Mosaic status and 3,500 Mosaic Qualifying Points.
The information for the JetBlue Plus Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
New to The Points Guy? Want to learn more about credit card points and miles? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
There was no activation required, so if you met the spending thresholds to achieve Mosaic status, you can reap the elite status benefits through the end of 2022.
Unfortunately, this promotion wasn’t instantaneous. The fine print stated that it can take up to six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period to be awarded the bonus Mosaic Qualifying Points.
I was just under 3,000 Mosaic Qualifying Points away from achieving status. As a data point, I spent $10,000 on my JetBlue Plus Card on Nov. 14, 2021, and was finally awarded my 3,500 MQPs today, Jan. 19, 2022, roughly two months after I completed my spending.
While I wish that I could have gotten my Mosaic benefits sooner, as I’ve taken several JetBlue flights in the past few weeks, I’m excited to have my elite status benefits for the rest of the year.
Before this promotion rolled out, I wasn’t sure if I could qualify for Mosaic status this year — even with the reduced qualifications — since I didn’t have any plans to fly JetBlue before the end of 2021. (Remember that you can look up your Mosaic progress on JetBlue’s website or app.)
Remember that this promotion rolled out a few months before JetBlue unveiled massive changes to the Mosaic elite program for 2022, introducing a whole new loyalty tier known as Mosaic+.
That’s a fair bit of spending, but I went for it because of all the extra benefits I can count on in 2022 by hitting Mosaic. We value Mosaic status at around $1,685 per year. While I might not get that full worth since I don’t fly enough to earn status on my own, I do think I can maximize some of the benefits for hundreds of dollars’ worth of value (or more).
Mosaic status perks include:
- Waived same-day confirmed changes.
- Two free checked bags.
- Priority check-in, security and boarding.
- Earning 3 extra points per dollar on JetBlue bookings.
- Dedicated customer service line.
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages onboard.
- Free upgrades to Even More Space seats at the airport.
- The ability to redeem points for Even More Space seat upgrades.
Even utilizing a few of these a year will save me time and make the flight experience that much more enjoyable.
Personally, I’m looking forward to having Mosaic status through the remainder of 2022 and will spend accordingly (and responsibly) to work toward 2023 status. Airports are as busy as ever, and I’m eager to get benefits like waived same-day confirmed changes (even on Blue Basic fares), access to Even More Speed priority lines, a dedicated customer service line and free upgrades to Even More Space seats at the gate.
Featured photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees