Deals of the week: Flights to sunny destinations under $200, mileage bonuses and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Sunday, we round up the top deals you might have missed on TPG this week. From flight deals to limited-time bonus offers, here’s what you need to know.
Why we love it: For a lot of cities across the U.S., February is often the most brutal month of winter — especially for those in cities like Chicago. That makes February the perfect time to escape somewhere warm and with low fares from $162, why not?
Related: 9 best points hotels in Mexico
Why we love it: If you’ve got a redemption in mind, but are short on miles then this promo could be worth it. For instance, AA frequently runs some pretty great Web Specials. Just this past fall I scored a ticket to Sydney, Australia for 23,000 AAdvantage miles round-trip.
Why we love it: It’s like the universe is telling everyone to escape to somewhere warmer with all these low fares to sunny destinations. Who doesn’t want to trade in snow for sand this time of year?
Featured photo by raisbeckfoto/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.