Here’s Your Chance to Earn a Free Stay With New HotelTonight Promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
By now, you’ve likely heard about HotelTonight, the last-minute booking app that helps you find hotels in different cities around the world. The app is useful for those travelers who like to wing it, or even for those who don’t but find themselves stranded and in need of a place to stay ASAP. Think of this as a great way to score cheap deals on hotel stays last minute — whether or not those are voluntary stays.
For those who haven’t tried HotelTonight out yet, we’ve got good news. The app is currently running a Book Better punch-card promo through the end of the year, which gives first-time customers the chance to earn a free night after booking seven nights. (First time users can also get a $25 credit by using the promo code BKELLY99.)
The fine print says that “the value of your free night is the average room cost (excluding taxes and fees) of the seven nights you stayed on HotelTonight after signing up for this program. You must pay for taxes, fees, meals and any other costs associated with your Free Night.” Stays must be completed by March 31, 2019.
HotelTonight also has its own loyalty program, HT Perks, which offers discounted rates, among other benefits. HT Perks is designed to be like a video game — once you achieve a certain level of loyalty, you’ll have it forever. What makes this even more attractive is that all of your past stays booked with HotelTonight count toward meeting the minimum spend for each level of HT Perks. If you booked a two-night stay for $200 several months back, you’ll automatically be granted Level 1 “status” with HT Perks.
If booking a HotelTonight stay is in your future, make sure to check out the app’s Geo Rate deals and Daily Drop feature. Geo Rates are special, limited-time offers lower than the already-discounted HT rate based on a user’s current location. The Daily Drop, the site says, is “an exclusive, personalized deal with room rates at least 30% off the already-low HotelTonight room rate” available to users to unlock once a day, every day, and good for only a brief 15-minute window.
Ready to pack your bags and book a hotel stay? Check out TPG’s Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards of 2018 first.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees