H&M Has a New Loyalty Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a lover of fashion at a great price and a master of maximization, you might just be interested in H&M’s brand new two-tiered loyalty program. From here on out, you’ll be able to earn every time you spend at H&M, and the program is all on an easy-to-use app. Here’s how it works.
The basis of the program is pretty simple. Each dollar you spend at H&M online or in store will give you one point. Once you’ve racked up 200 points, you’ll receive a $5 coupon. That means that one point is equal to 2.5 cents. The valuation’s not to shabby, but the points system will be most valuable to those who already frequent H&M to begin with.
After 90 days, the coupons do expire, which means that you’ll want to redeem them within the given timeframe. This is not the time to hoard. Points, however, are valid for 12 months following the membership start date.
The program currently has a welcome offer of 20% off the first purchase for those who register before May 29. Plus, H&M has partnered with Drybar to give 20% off any Drybar blowout or dry style service in the US for those who register before May 29 as well. Apparently, this won’t be the last we’ll see of the H&M and Drybar partnership. According to H&M’s news release, “members should also lookout for special events featuring Drybar services at select H&M locations this fall.”
The membership program also comes with a few other benefits, like a 25% off discount for your birthday, free online returns, member shopping events, digital receipts and other exclusive offers and discounts.
The program has two tiers. If you’re able to accumulate 500 points, you’ll become a Plus level member. At this tier, you’ll get all of the regular member perks along with “free shipping and returns, unique experiences, surprise offers, and special access to limited collections.”
To sign up for the program, either visit H&M’s loyalty program page online or on H&M’s app.
Featured image by Budrul Chukrut/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.