H&M Has a New Loyalty Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a lover of fashion at a great price and a master of maximization, you might just be interested in H&M’s brand new two-tiered loyalty program. From here on out, you’ll be able to earn every time you spend at H&M, and the program is all on an easy-to-use app. Here’s how it works.
The basis of the program is pretty simple. Each dollar you spend at H&M online or in store will give you one point. Once you’ve racked up 200 points, you’ll receive a $5 coupon. That means that one point is equal to 2.5 cents. The valuation’s not to shabby, but the points system will be most valuable to those who already frequent H&M to begin with.
After 90 days, the coupons do expire, which means that you’ll want to redeem them within the given timeframe. This is not the time to hoard. Points, however, are valid for 12 months following the membership start date.
The program currently has a welcome offer of 20% off the first purchase for those who register before May 29. Plus, H&M has partnered with Drybar to give 20% off any Drybar blowout or dry style service in the US for those who register before May 29 as well. Apparently, this won’t be the last we’ll see of the H&M and Drybar partnership. According to H&M’s news release, “members should also lookout for special events featuring Drybar services at select H&M locations this fall.”
The membership program also comes with a few other benefits, like a 25% off discount for your birthday, free online returns, member shopping events, digital receipts and other exclusive offers and discounts.
The program has two tiers. If you’re able to accumulate 500 points, you’ll become a Plus level member. At this tier, you’ll get all of the regular member perks along with “free shipping and returns, unique experiences, surprise offers, and special access to limited collections.”
To sign up for the program, either visit H&M’s loyalty program page online or on H&M’s app.
Featured image by Budrul Chukrut/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees