Hilton Wants to Give You a VIP Experience at the GRAMMYs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a music lover who happens to have a hoard of Hilton Honors points, you’re going to want to turn the volume up on this deal. Hilton is offering their loyalty members the option to redeem points for exclusive experiences at the 61st annual GRAMMY Awards. Whether you decide to attend the award ceremony or one of the private parties, you can bet you’ll “feel just like a rockstar,” as GRAMMY nominee Post Malone would say.
There are several different options to choose from, including experiences to bid on auction-style or to straight redeem using points. Bidding starts at 100,00 points to attend Steven Tyler’s GRAMMY Awards viewing party and 75,000 points for Maren Morris’ album preview party. If auctions aren’t your style, you can attend the 2019 MusiCares Person of the Year Tribute concert at the L.A. Convention Center for 300,000 points flat, no bidding necessary. The black-tie concert includes an evening of mingling with A-list celebrities, dinner for two and a musical tribute to the evening’s honoree, Dolly Parton.
For an actual seat at the GRAMMYs, you could redeem 450,000 points for the VIP GRAMMY Experience. The offer includes two tickets to the show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb 10. Although the scheduled performers have yet to be announced, the nominees include artists such as Drake, Cardi B, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, so you’re sure to be surrounded by stars in the audience.
For 450,000 points you better believe you are getting more than just the two tickets. Your accommodations will be covered by Hilton, of course, with a deluxe room at The Beverly Hilton for two nights. Additionally, the offer includes ground transfers to and from the airport, an in-room welcome pack, premium branded headphones, in-room food and beverage amenities, two tickets to the GRAMMY Museum and two tickets to the pre-GRAMMY brunch at the hotel.
Now the question is, will you be spending 450,000 points to get VIP treatment at the GRAMMYs, or will you be singing “Thank You, Next?”
H/T: Travel + Leisure
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees