This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a music lover who happens to have a hoard of Hilton Honors points, you’re going to want to turn the volume up on this deal. Hilton is offering their loyalty members the option to redeem points for exclusive experiences at the 61st annual GRAMMY Awards. Whether you decide to attend the award ceremony or one of the private parties, you can bet you’ll “feel just like a rockstar,” as GRAMMY nominee Post Malone would say.
There are several different options to choose from, including experiences to bid on auction-style or to straight redeem using points. Bidding starts at 100,00 points to attend Steven Tyler’s GRAMMY Awards viewing party and 75,000 points for Maren Morris’ album preview party. If auctions aren’t your style, you can attend the 2019 MusiCares Person of the Year Tribute concert at the L.A. Convention Center for 300,000 points flat, no bidding necessary. The black-tie concert includes an evening of mingling with A-list celebrities, dinner for two and a musical tribute to the evening’s honoree, Dolly Parton.
For an actual seat at the GRAMMYs, you could redeem 450,000 points for the VIP GRAMMY Experience. The offer includes two tickets to the show at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Feb 10. Although the scheduled performers have yet to be announced, the nominees include artists such as Drake, Cardi B, Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, so you’re sure to be surrounded by stars in the audience.
For 450,000 points you better believe you are getting more than just the two tickets. Your accommodations will be covered by Hilton, of course, with a deluxe room at The Beverly Hilton for two nights. Additionally, the offer includes ground transfers to and from the airport, an in-room welcome pack, premium branded headphones, in-room food and beverage amenities, two tickets to the GRAMMY Museum and two tickets to the pre-GRAMMY brunch at the hotel.
Now the question is, will you be spending 450,000 points to get VIP treatment at the GRAMMYs, or will you be singing “Thank You, Next?”
H/T: Travel + Leisure
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees