Last call: Don’t miss out on 100,000-point sign-up bonuses on these JetBlue cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
Back in October 2020, the JetBlue Plus Card and JetBlue Business Card dropped six-figure sign-up bonuses for the first time ever. Now is your last chance to take advantage of these offers before they disappear.
The stunning offers are by far the highest the airline has ever offered on its cobranded cards. For either the business or personal card, you’ll earn 50,000 TrueBlue points after spending $1,000 and paying the annual fee within the first 90 days. You’ll then earn an additional 50,000 points after spending a total of $6,000 within the first 12 months. Both cards carry a $99 annual fee.
The information for the JetBlue Plus and JetBlue Business Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
For more TPG news and travel tips delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our free daily newsletter.
The JetBlue Plus Card and JetBlue Business Card offer plenty of benefits, but my favorite perks are:
- 6x points on JetBlue purchases, 2x at restaurants and grocery stores and 1x on all other purchases
- First checked bag free
- 5,000 account anniversary points
- Earn Mosaic status after spending $50,000 on the card in a calendar year
- 10% back on all point redemptions
- 50% savings on all in-flight purchases of food and cocktails
See our full card review for all the details of what the JetBlue Plus Card offers, and read our comparison of the personal and business versions, so you can decide which of the two cards is best for you.
Are these offers worth it?
This bonus is a great offer for anyone who flies with JetBlue. These cards each only cost $99 in annual fees each year and come with a solid array of benefits that easily offset that fee if you fly with JetBlue more than a couple of times a year.
The 100k sign up bonuses on these cards are worth $1,300 in JetBlue travel, according to TPG’s valuations. And unlike many of the sign-up bonuses that are 100k or higher, this one doesn’t require an exorbitant amount of spending to hit hte full bonus. You’ll only need to spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening to recieve the first half of the bonus, and you’ll have a full 12 months to spend a total of $6,000 on the card to receive the other half. This makes this bonus not only pretty lucrative, but also incredibly attainable.
Now, if you are someone who only steps on a JetBlue flight once per year at most, these cards may not make sense for you long-term — even with a great sign-up bonus like these. But if you don’t have to be a full JetBlue loyalist to make use of the cards, either.
This is the best sign-up bonus offer we’ve seen from the JetBlue credit cards since their launch. If you enjoy flying JetBlue and have been considering one of these cards, now is an excellent time to jump on one of these card offers. You’ll be getting an excellent sign-up bonus that is easy to hit, plus a solid lineup of perks that should make the cards worth it long-term.
Considering recent changes to JetBlue’s premium Mint product, an added companion pass benefit for Moasic elites and lower elite status requirements for 2021, adding one of these cards to your wallet this year could be your ticket to some amazing redemptions once travel returns on a broader scale (hopefully) in mid-to-late 2021. Just make sure to apply before the offers expire on Jan. 31, 2021.
Featured image by Isabel Raphael/The Points Guy.
Additional reporting by Richard Kerr
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees