First time ever: JetBlue is launching 100,000-point card sign-up bonuses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The stunning offers, which are expected to launch today at 3 p.m. EST on JetBlue’s website, on JetBlue flights and via targeted emails and phone calls, are by far the highest the airline has ever offered on its cobranded cards.
For either the business or personal card, you’ll earn 50,000 TrueBlue points after spending $1,000 and paying the annual fee within the first 90 days. You’ll then earn an additional 50,000 points after spending a total of $6,000 within the first 12 months. Both cards carry a $99 annual fee.
The information for the JetBlue Plus and JetBlue Business Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
For more TPG news and travel tips delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our free daily newsletter.
The JetBlue Plus Card and JetBlue Business Card offer plenty of benefits, but my favorite perks are:
- 6x points on JetBlue purchases, 2x at restaurants and grocery stores and 1x on all other purchases
- First checked bag free
- 5,000 account anniversary points
- Earn Mosaic status after spending $50,000 on the card in a calendar year
- 10% back on all point redemptions
- 50% savings on all in-flight purchases of food and cocktails
See our full card review for all the details of what the JetBlue Plus Card offers, and read our comparison of the personal and business versions, so you can decide which of the two cards is best for you.
This highest-ever welcome bonus is an encouraging sign that banks and airlines are looking to acquire new customers and expand their customer base. TPG values JetBlue TrueBlue points at 1.3 cents each, making the full 100,000-point sign-up bonus worth $1,300 in JetBlue travel.
Jetblue has been in the news a lot recently with new route additions, deliveries of the new A220 and aspirations of transatlantic flights (though that seems likely to have been delayed a bit). If I lived in a JetBlue focus city or had aspirations of flying the much-loved JetBlue Mint product, this 100,000 point offer would be high on my list.
Featured image by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.