Free flights for nurses, 9 tips for better holiday travel and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
CheapCaribbean is giving 50 nurses free flights to the Caribbean. Sign up by Nov. 4 for a chance to win on Nov. 5.
But as far as we can tell, that’s as far as the changes will go.
Here’s why you should always, always check the information on your loyalty accounts and make updates well before it’s necessary to do so.
This route complements the airline’s existing flight between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
My current favorite is Freebird, the $19 backup plan for delays or cancellations on domestic flights.
Two showers are overlapping, so you can expect to see about five to 10 shooting stars per hour.
There will be a lot of new premium perks … and the annual fee will be doubled.
Hear us out.
You’ll be able to access expedited security in Terminal C.
Fear strikes in many different ways, but flying itself shouldn’t scare you.
Featured photo by Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3 points per dollar on the first $150,000 in combined spending on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, and advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more – your points don't expire as long as your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- $95 Annual Fee