Free flights for nurses, 9 tips for better holiday travel and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
CheapCaribbean is giving 50 nurses free flights to the Caribbean. Sign up by Nov. 4 for a chance to win on Nov. 5.
But as far as we can tell, that’s as far as the changes will go.
Here’s why you should always, always check the information on your loyalty accounts and make updates well before it’s necessary to do so.
This route complements the airline’s existing flight between San Francisco and Tokyo Haneda.
My current favorite is Freebird, the $19 backup plan for delays or cancellations on domestic flights.
Two showers are overlapping, so you can expect to see about five to 10 shooting stars per hour.
There will be a lot of new premium perks … and the annual fee will be doubled.
Hear us out.
You’ll be able to access expedited security in Terminal C.
Fear strikes in many different ways, but flying itself shouldn’t scare you.
Featured photo by Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.