The latest escape room craze is a…falling A320?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you clever, quick-quitted and good under pressure? Have you ever wondered just what, exactly, you would do if your plane was falling out of the sky?
Well, French company The Game has got you covered with its very own A320 escape room, in which you have one hour to — you guessed it — escape an airplane that’s about to crash:
While my own run-ins with escape rooms have ended in utter failure (how was I supposed to know the key was under the seat??), I’d like to think that my copious amount of airplane experience has well-prepped me for this challenge. Reviews are positive, and let’s be honest, all of us here are jonesing for the opportunity to climb around an airplane without any flights attendants reminding us that “the seatbelt sign is on.” (All jokes aside, there are ways to behave on aircraft, and ways not to behave on aircraft.)
If you’re interested, The Game is located in Paris, and features several different rooms from which to choose, including catacombs, kidnapping and even an Assassin’s Creed® room. Each game lasts for an hour, and prices are variable depending on how many people are in your party:
Team of 3 – 32€ ($36) per person – 96€ ($107) for the mission
Team of 4 – 28€ ($31) per person – 112€ ($125) for the mission
Team of 5 – 25€ ($28) per person – 125€ ($139) for the mission
You can also book online, and children as young as 10 can participate with an adult present.
Brb, making friends.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Feature photo courtesy of The Game
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees