The latest escape room craze is a…falling A320?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you clever, quick-quitted and good under pressure? Have you ever wondered just what, exactly, you would do if your plane was falling out of the sky?
Well, French company The Game has got you covered with its very own A320 escape room, in which you have one hour to — you guessed it — escape an airplane that’s about to crash:
While my own run-ins with escape rooms have ended in utter failure (how was I supposed to know the key was under the seat??), I’d like to think that my copious amount of airplane experience has well-prepped me for this challenge. Reviews are positive, and let’s be honest, all of us here are jonesing for the opportunity to climb around an airplane without any flights attendants reminding us that “the seatbelt sign is on.” (All jokes aside, there are ways to behave on aircraft, and ways not to behave on aircraft.)
If you’re interested, The Game is located in Paris, and features several different rooms from which to choose, including catacombs, kidnapping and even an Assassin’s Creed® room. Each game lasts for an hour, and prices are variable depending on how many people are in your party:
Team of 3 – 32€ ($36) per person – 96€ ($107) for the mission
Team of 4 – 28€ ($31) per person – 112€ ($125) for the mission
Team of 5 – 25€ ($28) per person – 125€ ($139) for the mission
You can also book online, and children as young as 10 can participate with an adult present.
Brb, making friends.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Feature photo courtesy of The Game
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee