The latest escape room craze is a…falling A320?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you clever, quick-quitted and good under pressure? Have you ever wondered just what, exactly, you would do if your plane was falling out of the sky?
Well, French company The Game has got you covered with its very own A320 escape room, in which you have one hour to — you guessed it — escape an airplane that’s about to crash:
While my own run-ins with escape rooms have ended in utter failure (how was I supposed to know the key was under the seat??), I’d like to think that my copious amount of airplane experience has well-prepped me for this challenge. Reviews are positive, and let’s be honest, all of us here are jonesing for the opportunity to climb around an airplane without any flights attendants reminding us that “the seatbelt sign is on.” (All jokes aside, there are ways to behave on aircraft, and ways not to behave on aircraft.)
If you’re interested, The Game is located in Paris, and features several different rooms from which to choose, including catacombs, kidnapping and even an Assassin’s Creed® room. Each game lasts for an hour, and prices are variable depending on how many people are in your party:
Team of 3 – 32€ ($36) per person – 96€ ($107) for the mission
Team of 4 – 28€ ($31) per person – 112€ ($125) for the mission
Team of 5 – 25€ ($28) per person – 125€ ($139) for the mission
You can also book online, and children as young as 10 can participate with an adult present.
Brb, making friends.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Feature photo courtesy of The Game
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.