Here’s how to save up to 55% on select luggage with the latest eBags sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the market for a new piece of luggage? Well, you’re in luck because eBags is currently running a 50% off sale on select pieces of luggage, as spotted by Paddle Your Own Kanoo. The best part about this sale is that you can turn that 50% savings into 55% when you utilize Rakuten’s 5% cash back offer.
This sale is only valid for 48 hours, so be sure to secure the bag by midnight on Feb. 23, 2020.
Here’s a look at some of the top luggage deals you can snag right now.
This carry-on from Samsonite comes in six different colors, features a TSA-approved lock and a personal must-have, 360-degree spinner wheels. Typically, this suitcase would run you about $150, so this deal offers savings of more than 50%.
There’s quite a few luggage set deals available, which could be a great for families to take advantage of. This set in particular comes with one carry-on, two checked bags, a garment bag and a personal-sized boarding bag. Originally, this set was marked at $180, so you’ll save $86.
If you’re more of a backpack traveler like Zach Honig then you’re going to want to check out this sale item. While eBags has a wide variety of backpacks on sale, this one in particular is great for those who like to travel in style with their electronics. This bag is perfect for a quick business trip or for using on your daily commute to work. Originally, this backpack would have cost you $140.
Other ways to save
Beyond the 5% cash back with Rakuten, make sure to check your personal credit card cash back offers as you may be targeted for a special offer.
Or, if you’d prefer to earn miles on your purchase then we suggest going through an airline shopping portal. The earnings vary by airline, but to give you an example, American Airlines is currently offering 10 miles per dollar spent on eBags.
This is a great sale to take advantage of if you’re in the market for new luggage or even a just a new backpack. The sale is pretty widespread, so it won’t be tough finding something that works for you. Just don’t forget to shop and stack offers where possible to maximize savings.
Featured photo by Jaromir Chalabala / EyeEm / Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.