Here’s how to save up to 55% on select luggage with the latest eBags sale
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In the market for a new piece of luggage? Well, you’re in luck because eBags is currently running a 50% off sale on select pieces of luggage, as spotted by Paddle Your Own Kanoo. The best part about this sale is that you can turn that 50% savings into 55% when you utilize Rakuten’s 5% cash back offer.
This sale is only valid for 48 hours, so be sure to secure the bag by midnight on Feb. 23, 2020.
Here’s a look at some of the top luggage deals you can snag right now.
This carry-on from Samsonite comes in six different colors, features a TSA-approved lock and a personal must-have, 360-degree spinner wheels. Typically, this suitcase would run you about $150, so this deal offers savings of more than 50%.
There’s quite a few luggage set deals available, which could be a great for families to take advantage of. This set in particular comes with one carry-on, two checked bags, a garment bag and a personal-sized boarding bag. Originally, this set was marked at $180, so you’ll save $86.
If you’re more of a backpack traveler like Zach Honig then you’re going to want to check out this sale item. While eBags has a wide variety of backpacks on sale, this one in particular is great for those who like to travel in style with their electronics. This bag is perfect for a quick business trip or for using on your daily commute to work. Originally, this backpack would have cost you $140.
Other ways to save
Beyond the 5% cash back with Rakuten, make sure to check your personal credit card cash back offers as you may be targeted for a special offer.
Or, if you’d prefer to earn miles on your purchase then we suggest going through an airline shopping portal. The earnings vary by airline, but to give you an example, American Airlines is currently offering 10 miles per dollar spent on eBags.
This is a great sale to take advantage of if you’re in the market for new luggage or even a just a new backpack. The sale is pretty widespread, so it won’t be tough finding something that works for you. Just don’t forget to shop and stack offers where possible to maximize savings.
Featured photo by Jaromir Chalabala / EyeEm / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees