You Can Now Earn Delta SkyMiles on Ticketmaster Purchases
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re planning to make a Ticketmaster purchase in the near future, you might as well earn a few SkyMiles while you’re at it. Delta has announced its latest non-airline partnership today, enabling SkyMiles members to earn 1 mile per dollar spent on tickets for concerts, games or theater events in the US and Canada purchased through Ticketmaster.
Members simply visit DeltaTicketmaster.com, enter their SkyMiles number, and then search for and purchase their tickets. To celebrate the occasion, there’s a 3x bonus through the summer. SkyMiles members can earn three miles per dollar spent from June 3, 2019 through Aug. 31, 2019.
In practice, the flow of ordering works much like the partnership with Airbnb. That means that you’ll need to visit a special URL before making any Ticketmaster purchase. That’s unfortunate, as many of the best tickets are available as soon as an on-sale date is triggered. Jumping through one additional hoop may cost you a great seat. It would be prefereable if you could permanently link your SkyMiles number to your Ticketmaster account, as is possible with Delta’s Lyft partnership.
Featured image of Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport by Darren Murph/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.