Register to Earn up to 7,500 Bonus Points With New Hilton Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton has launched a new promotion, offering eligible Hilton Honors members — new and existing — the chance to earn up to a bonus 7,500 points after completing two stays.
To earn the maximum 7,500 bonus points, you’ll need to register for the promotion and complete two paid stays. The points payout breaks down as follows:
- Book one stay and earn 2,500 bonus points
- Book a second stay and earn an additional 5,000 bonus points
Although the terms and conditions of this offer state that it is valid only for members who were specifically targeted by Hilton, it appears as though anyone can register.
In order to be eligible, you must register for the promotion with your Honors number prior to completing the stays. The terms state that qualifying stays must be paid stays and include any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio — as long as it’s booked through Hilton or the Hilton app. Stays must be booked by Jan. 31, 2020, though the terms state that registered members will receive credit for the promo if any portion of the stay happens during the promotion period.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum 7,500 bonus points as part of this promotion are worth $45 — not a bad haul for stays you’d otherwise be making. Keep in mind also that these bonus points are on top of any points you’ll earn for your stay and any additional points you’ll earn from charging the stay to a points-earning credit card.
If you’re planning on staying at Hilton properties through the rest of the year and into early 2020, this is a good promotion for valuable bonus points. That said, if you have no stays planned, you probably won’t want to go out of your way to book stays with Hilton in order to earn the 7,500 points. You can register for the promotion here.
Featured photo courtesy Hilton.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.