Register to Earn up to 7,500 Bonus Points With New Hilton Promotion
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton has launched a new promotion, offering eligible Hilton Honors members — new and existing — the chance to earn up to a bonus 7,500 points after completing two stays.
To earn the maximum 7,500 bonus points, you’ll need to register for the promotion and complete two paid stays. The points payout breaks down as follows:
- Book one stay and earn 2,500 bonus points
- Book a second stay and earn an additional 5,000 bonus points
Although the terms and conditions of this offer state that it is valid only for members who were specifically targeted by Hilton, it appears as though anyone can register.
In order to be eligible, you must register for the promotion with your Honors number prior to completing the stays. The terms state that qualifying stays must be paid stays and include any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio — as long as it’s booked through Hilton or the Hilton app. Stays must be booked by Jan. 31, 2020, though the terms state that registered members will receive credit for the promo if any portion of the stay happens during the promotion period.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the maximum 7,500 bonus points as part of this promotion are worth $45 — not a bad haul for stays you’d otherwise be making. Keep in mind also that these bonus points are on top of any points you’ll earn for your stay and any additional points you’ll earn from charging the stay to a points-earning credit card.
If you’re planning on staying at Hilton properties through the rest of the year and into early 2020, this is a good promotion for valuable bonus points. That said, if you have no stays planned, you probably won’t want to go out of your way to book stays with Hilton in order to earn the 7,500 points. You can register for the promotion here.
Featured photo courtesy Hilton.
H/T: Loyalty Lobby
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees