Donate to Those Affected by Hurricane Florence With #BStrong
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hurricane Florence tore its way through North and South Carolina this past weekend, leaving thousands to deal with flooding, lack of electricity and basic necessities and damage to property and homes. We already wrote an article about where and how you can donate points, money and goods to help, but I just became aware of another way you can help out: through Bethenny Frankel’s #Bstrong initiative.
You may know Bethenny Frankel from the Real Housewives of New York, Shark Tank or even just as an entrepreneur who has created hit brands like Skinnygirl. I am lucky enough to have her as a friend, and she’s just as real in person as you’d expect from her no-nonsense style she’s famous for on television.
What drew me to Bethenny was her philanthropy. Last year, she was one of the first people to land in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria. Bethenny and her small team helped get millions of pounds of supplies onto the island and millions of dollars directly into the hands of those who were affected. Having seen firsthand the devastation Puerto Rico faced after the hurricane, I know her support helped so many in need.
View this post on Instagram
Hurricane Florence has hit. There are more than 800,000+ people without power right now who do not have what they need. Please go to delivering-good.org/bstrong to donate & help those affected by this disaster. More information is available on my video on IGTV & my bio. Do not engage with any fake accounts asking you for money. This is my only, verified account & the only way to donate to BStrong. #bstrong #bsafe #thisisacrisis working on the 1st plane trip & cash cards now. Xoxo
A post shared by Bethenny Frankel (@bethennyfrankel) on
This year her #Bstrong initiative along with Delivering Good is doing the same for our brothers and sisters affected by Hurricane Florence in the Carolinas. I personally donated $5,000 and The Points Guy matched it. If you’d like to support those affected by the storm, please considering making a donation here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees