Delta affiliate Endeavor to open a new base in Cincinnati
Regional carrier Endeavor Air will open a new crew base in Cincinnati (CVG) early next year.
In a press release, the airline said 40 pilots and 40 flight attendants will be assigned to CVG, but it expects its presence at the airport to expand over time.
Endeavor is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, and operates a portion of Delta Connection flights.
“Today, [Cincinnati] is one of Endeavor’s largest maintenance operations, seeing an average of 14 aircraft per night,” Joe Miller, Endeavor’s chief operating officer said in a memo to his employees, a portion of which was provided to TPG. “As we expand our network footprint, we expect daily departures to increase in the Cincinnati market by approximately 25 percent.”
Endeavor will fly two-class CRJ-700s and -900s out of CVG.
The regional carrier is playing an increasingly important role for Delta as it consolidates its Connection affiliates.
Endeavor announced an order for 20 new two-class regional jets and has already begun taking delivery of those aircraft. It’s also planning to expand its presence in Detroit in 2020, according to the airline.
Featured photo by Robert Alexander/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.