Delta affiliate Endeavor to open a new base in Cincinnati
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Regional carrier Endeavor Air will open a new crew base in Cincinnati (CVG) early next year.
In a press release, the airline said 40 pilots and 40 flight attendants will be assigned to CVG, but it expects its presence at the airport to expand over time.
Endeavor is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, and operates a portion of Delta Connection flights.
“Today, [Cincinnati] is one of Endeavor’s largest maintenance operations, seeing an average of 14 aircraft per night,” Joe Miller, Endeavor’s chief operating officer said in a memo to his employees, a portion of which was provided to TPG. “As we expand our network footprint, we expect daily departures to increase in the Cincinnati market by approximately 25 percent.”
Endeavor will fly two-class CRJ-700s and -900s out of CVG.
The regional carrier is playing an increasingly important role for Delta as it consolidates its Connection affiliates.
Endeavor announced an order for 20 new two-class regional jets and has already begun taking delivery of those aircraft. It’s also planning to expand its presence in Detroit in 2020, according to the airline.
Featured photo by Robert Alexander/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.