Delta affiliate Endeavor to open a new base in Cincinnati
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Regional carrier Endeavor Air will open a new crew base in Cincinnati (CVG) early next year.
In a press release, the airline said 40 pilots and 40 flight attendants will be assigned to CVG, but it expects its presence at the airport to expand over time.
Endeavor is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, and operates a portion of Delta Connection flights.
“Today, [Cincinnati] is one of Endeavor’s largest maintenance operations, seeing an average of 14 aircraft per night,” Joe Miller, Endeavor’s chief operating officer said in a memo to his employees, a portion of which was provided to TPG. “As we expand our network footprint, we expect daily departures to increase in the Cincinnati market by approximately 25 percent.”
Endeavor will fly two-class CRJ-700s and -900s out of CVG.
The regional carrier is playing an increasingly important role for Delta as it consolidates its Connection affiliates.
Endeavor announced an order for 20 new two-class regional jets and has already begun taking delivery of those aircraft. It’s also planning to expand its presence in Detroit in 2020, according to the airline.
Featured photo by Robert Alexander/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees