The Club Lounges Add Time Restrictions for Priority Pass Members
Access to The Club lounges for Priority Pass members is changing, reports Doctor of Credit. The updated terms and conditions on the Priority Pass website state that access will be limited to three hours prior to departure. The new time restriction will go into effect on September 1, 2019.
The new time restraint applies to The Club lounges at Atlanta (ATL), Baltimore (BWI), Boston (BOS), Charleston (CHS), Cincinnati (CVG), Dallas (DWF), Jacksonville (JAX), Las Vegas (LAS), Orlando (MCO), Pittsburgh (PIT), San Jose (SJC), and Seattle (SEA).
With more credit cards offering Priority Pass membership, lounges are becoming crowded places. Hopefully the new time restrictions will help lessen that overcrowding. The downside, though, is that if you have a longer layover or a flight gets delayed, you may not be able to access the lounge for the entire time of your stay at the airport.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.