You can now add select Chase business cards to Apple Pay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Paying with cash feels plain icky during the pandemic, and even pulling out a credit card and sliding it into the reader seems like something to avoid in 2021. Instead, I’ve been focusing on cards that offer tap-to-pay — or, ideally, support for a digital wallet.
Most of my cards support Apple Pay, but there have been some glaring omissions — namely, Chase’s business cards, including the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, which is currently offering a massive 100,000-point welcome bonus, after spending $15,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
Fortunately, I was finally able to add my Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card this morning, and TPG’s Scott Mayerowitz confirmed that his Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is now Apple Pay-compatible as well, thanks to a tip from reader Cristofer O.
Officially, these cards haven’t yet landed on Chase’s roundup of products that support digital wallets, so it’s not yet clear if they’ll be available in Android Pay and Samsung Pay just yet. Still, given that I didn’t have any issue adding mine to Apply Pay this morning, I wouldn’t be surprised to see support for those programs, as well.
A number of other top cards support digital wallets, including the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve, along with countless offerings from other issuers, ranging from the American Express® Gold Card to the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card.
For more on the best credit cards to use with tap-to-pay, see our detailed guide right here.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.