You can now add select Chase business cards to Apple Pay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Paying with cash feels plain icky during the pandemic, and even pulling out a credit card and sliding it into the reader seems like something to avoid in 2021. Instead, I’ve been focusing on cards that offer tap-to-pay — or, ideally, support for a digital wallet.
Most of my cards support Apple Pay, but there have been some glaring omissions — namely, Chase’s business cards, including the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, which is currently offering a massive 100,000-point welcome bonus, after spending $15,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
Fortunately, I was finally able to add my Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card this morning, and TPG’s Scott Mayerowitz confirmed that his Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is now Apple Pay-compatible as well, thanks to a tip from reader Cristofer O.
Officially, these cards haven’t yet landed on Chase’s roundup of products that support digital wallets, so it’s not yet clear if they’ll be available in Android Pay and Samsung Pay just yet. Still, given that I didn’t have any issue adding mine to Apply Pay this morning, I wouldn’t be surprised to see support for those programs, as well.
A number of other top cards support digital wallets, including the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve, along with countless offerings from other issuers, ranging from the American Express® Gold Card to the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card.
For more on the best credit cards to use with tap-to-pay, see our detailed guide right here.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees