You can now add select Chase business cards to Apple Pay
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Paying with cash feels plain icky during the pandemic, and even pulling out a credit card and sliding it into the reader seems like something to avoid in 2021. Instead, I’ve been focusing on cards that offer tap-to-pay — or, ideally, support for a digital wallet.
Most of my cards support Apple Pay, but there have been some glaring omissions — namely, Chase’s business cards, including the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, which is currently offering a massive 100,000-point welcome bonus, after spending $15,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
Fortunately, I was finally able to add my Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card this morning, and TPG’s Scott Mayerowitz confirmed that his Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is now Apple Pay-compatible as well, thanks to a tip from reader Cristofer O.
Officially, these cards haven’t yet landed on Chase’s roundup of products that support digital wallets, so it’s not yet clear if they’ll be available in Android Pay and Samsung Pay just yet. Still, given that I didn’t have any issue adding mine to Apply Pay this morning, I wouldn’t be surprised to see support for those programs, as well.
A number of other top cards support digital wallets, including the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and Chase Sapphire Reserve, along with countless offerings from other issuers, ranging from the American Express® Gold Card to the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card.
For more on the best credit cards to use with tap-to-pay, see our detailed guide right here.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.