Air France Launches New Infant Amenity Kit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Parents traveling with infants aboard long-haul Air France flights in La Première, business and premium economy class have a gift awaiting them: a cute penguin with some baby amenities stashed inside. (Air France’s previous baby gift was in the shape of a fox, but we think this penguin is much cuter!) All infants up to 24 months flying in the above-mentioned cabin classes will receive this memento.
The penguin itself is a cuddly toy made from plush fabric that can be used at home once the flight is over. Inside, the kit offers practical items like baby wipes and Nivea moisturizing face and body cream, a diaper, plastic bib and adapted spoon.
Your child won’t receive the penguin if you’re flying Air France economy class, but you can still avail yourself of baby bottles, snuggly toys, bibs and diapers. Just ring the cabin crew and make your request. The airline also offers special kid-friendly meals and its lounge at Charles de Gaulle even includes a children’s play area.
Air France isn’t the only airline to offer special amenities and age-appropriate meals for infants and children. Check out the most family-friendly international carriers for a rundown on what other airlines provide your kids while in the air.
Featured image courtesy of Air France.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.