Air France Launches New Infant Amenity Kit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Parents traveling with infants aboard long-haul Air France flights in La Première, business and premium economy class have a gift awaiting them: a cute penguin with some baby amenities stashed inside. (Air France’s previous baby gift was in the shape of a fox, but we think this penguin is much cuter!) All infants up to 24 months flying in the above-mentioned cabin classes will receive this memento.
The penguin itself is a cuddly toy made from plush fabric that can be used at home once the flight is over. Inside, the kit offers practical items like baby wipes and Nivea moisturizing face and body cream, a diaper, plastic bib and adapted spoon.
Your child won’t receive the penguin if you’re flying Air France economy class, but you can still avail yourself of baby bottles, snuggly toys, bibs and diapers. Just ring the cabin crew and make your request. The airline also offers special kid-friendly meals and its lounge at Charles de Gaulle even includes a children’s play area.
Air France isn’t the only airline to offer special amenities and age-appropriate meals for infants and children. Check out the most family-friendly international carriers for a rundown on what other airlines provide your kids while in the air.
Featured image courtesy of Air France.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees