Air France Brings Dishes by 3-Star Michelin Chef to Business Class
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Passengers on long-haul flights departing Paris on Air France are in for a treat when it comes to onboard dining. The airline has asked Arnaud Lallemnet — a chef with three stars in the famed Michelin restaurant guide — to design new offerings for passengers in business class. The new dishes will be featured during April, May and June with two options offered each month.
For those on board in the month of April, the menu will feature guinea fowl with turnips or cod with artichokes.
If you have booked a ticket during the month of May, you can expect to find lamb parmentier with green curry as well as a prawns and quinoa accompanied by a cauliflower medley and a gingerbread crumble.
June passengers will be treated to beef chuck in red wine, with a stuffed conchiglioni and carrot puree. Option two for the month of June is a crab and prawn ravioli served with lobster and a vegetable sauce.
While these new menu options are available on long-haul flights departing Paris, Air France is also making these meals available on select medium-haul routes out of Paris as well. These routes include Stockholm, Sofia, Bucharest, Algiers, Oran, Tunis, Warsaw, Rabat, Catania, Casablanca, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Athens, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Amman, and Marrakech.
Photos by Air France.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees