Air France Brings Dishes by 3-Star Michelin Chef to Business Class
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Passengers on long-haul flights departing Paris on Air France are in for a treat when it comes to onboard dining. The airline has asked Arnaud Lallemnet — a chef with three stars in the famed Michelin restaurant guide — to design new offerings for passengers in business class. The new dishes will be featured during April, May and June with two options offered each month.
For those on board in the month of April, the menu will feature guinea fowl with turnips or cod with artichokes.
If you have booked a ticket during the month of May, you can expect to find lamb parmentier with green curry as well as a prawns and quinoa accompanied by a cauliflower medley and a gingerbread crumble.
June passengers will be treated to beef chuck in red wine, with a stuffed conchiglioni and carrot puree. Option two for the month of June is a crab and prawn ravioli served with lobster and a vegetable sauce.
While these new menu options are available on long-haul flights departing Paris, Air France is also making these meals available on select medium-haul routes out of Paris as well. These routes include Stockholm, Sofia, Bucharest, Algiers, Oran, Tunis, Warsaw, Rabat, Catania, Casablanca, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Athens, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Istanbul, Amman, and Marrakech.
Photos by Air France.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.