Air Canada’s Infinite Canada Flight Pass offers unlimited travel for a fixed rate
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
September 2010 was hands down one of the most memorable months of my life. Having scored JetBlue’s coveted “All You Can Jet Pass,” I spent 30 days flying around the U.S. and beyond, including my very first visits to Bermuda, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic and St. Martin.
Now, Air Canada just launched an unlimited travel pass of its own. While it’s not nearly as flexible as JetBlue’s discontinued offering — and considerably more expensive — it could be a reasonable option for someone looking to travel extensively within Canada for one flat rate. Do note that it is only open to Canadian residents.
The pass is being sold in one, two or three-month increments, with pricing starting at $2,260 CAD (about $1,715 USD) per month. Customers can cancel or change their flights without penalty up to one hour before departure. Three pass types are available right here, as outlined below.
Terms for the Standard pass break down as follows:
- Unlimited travel for 1 month
- Complimentary advance seat selection
- Complimentary any time changes
- Upgrades permitted using eligible Air Canada eUpgrade Credits
- Fixed monthly payments
- Earn 5,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles every month (Accumulation of miles based on distance flown is not applicable)
- Flight credit bookings are subject to availability for the Standard fare option (S booking class)
The Flex pass adds an additional 5,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles each month, and M booking class access, while the Latitude pass adds complimentary upgrades within 48 hours of departure, access to Maple Leaf Lounges when upgraded, a total of 15,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles each month and access to the Y booking class.
The airline’s Infinite Canada Flight Pass is available to purchase between now and Sept. 23, 2020. Customers must be active Aeroplan members with Canadian residency and a valid address in Canada. The pass becomes valid immediately after purchase, and will run through 11:59 p.m. GMT (7:59 p.m. ET) on the date of expiration.
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.