Air Canada’s Infinite Canada Flight Pass offers unlimited travel for a fixed rate
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
September 2010 was hands down one of the most memorable months of my life. Having scored JetBlue’s coveted “All You Can Jet Pass,” I spent 30 days flying around the U.S. and beyond, including my very first visits to Bermuda, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic and St. Martin.
Now, Air Canada just launched an unlimited travel pass of its own. While it’s not nearly as flexible as JetBlue’s discontinued offering — and considerably more expensive — it could be a reasonable option for someone looking to travel extensively within Canada for one flat rate. Do note that it is only open to Canadian residents.
The pass is being sold in one, two or three-month increments, with pricing starting at $2,260 CAD (about $1,715 USD) per month. Customers can cancel or change their flights without penalty up to one hour before departure. Three pass types are available right here, as outlined below.
Terms for the Standard pass break down as follows:
- Unlimited travel for 1 month
- Complimentary advance seat selection
- Complimentary any time changes
- Upgrades permitted using eligible Air Canada eUpgrade Credits
- Fixed monthly payments
- Earn 5,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles every month (Accumulation of miles based on distance flown is not applicable)
- Flight credit bookings are subject to availability for the Standard fare option (S booking class)
The Flex pass adds an additional 5,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles each month, and M booking class access, while the Latitude pass adds complimentary upgrades within 48 hours of departure, access to Maple Leaf Lounges when upgraded, a total of 15,000 Altitude Qualifying Miles each month and access to the Y booking class.
The airline’s Infinite Canada Flight Pass is available to purchase between now and Sept. 23, 2020. Customers must be active Aeroplan members with Canadian residency and a valid address in Canada. The pass becomes valid immediately after purchase, and will run through 11:59 p.m. GMT (7:59 p.m. ET) on the date of expiration.
Featured photo by Zach Honig/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees