Save on future travel with these Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday deals
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Cyber Monday is here and we can look forward to Travel Tuesday tomorrow. If you’ve been waiting for those extra-special deals to pop-up for your next vacation, we’ve got you covered. We’ve rounded up our favorite travel deals to save you some serious cash on your next trip.
Bookmark this page, as we’ll continuously update it with new offers as they appear.
And, if you’re new to using points and miles, check out our beginner’s guide to best maximize your travel.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
If you’re able to snag a great flight deal for future travel, don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel; earn 5x points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year; starting Jan. 1, 2021), Chase Sapphire Reserve® (3x points), American Express® Gold Card (3x points on airfare booked directly with the airline or amextravel.com), Citi Premier® Card (3x points on air travel), Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (2x points) or the Chase Freedom Unlimited® (5% cash back on flights purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards).
Related: Best airline credit cards
For travel through Sept. 7, 2021, use JetBlue’s discount code — CYBERMONDAY — to save $100 on flights. You must book by Dec. 1.
You can also save up to $00 on JetBlue Vacations, which package the flight and hotel stay. Here are the promo codes:
- $400 off a $4,000+ package = Promo code FRIDAY400
- $200 off a $2,500+ package = Promo code FRIDAY200
- $100 off a $1,500+ package = Promo code FRIDAY100
- $50 off a $250+ package = Promo code FRIDAY50
There’s also a JetBlue points deal. The airline is offering up to a 40% discount plus a 10% bonus when purchasing TrueBlue points. Purchase between 35,000 to 40,000 points to get the biggest bonus. With this promotion, you are purchasing points for more than what they are worth, but this might be a good opportunity if you are looking to top off a specific award you have your eye on. This promotion goes through Dec. 1, 2020.
Spirit is offering one-way fares from $20.21, including taxes and fees, for Cyber Monday. Book by 11:50 p.m. ET on Dec. 1. Travel from January 6, 2021–March 4, 2021.
Snag 99% off fares with Frontier’s Cyber Monday Savings sale. Use promo code: CYBER. It’s valid on flights Monday–Thursday and Saturdays. Buy your flights by Dec. 1 and fly by March 4, 2021.
Southwest’s Cyber Monday Sale is offering one-way fares as low as $39 or 2,300 Rapid Rewards points (plus taxes and fees from $5.60) for travel between Jan. 5 and March 17, 2021. Book by Dec. 3. There are some blackout dates and not all markets are on sale.
Air Canada is running a few different Black Friday promotions, with most of them running through Cyber Monday, Nov. 30, 2020.
For those looking to purchase travel, the airline is offering an up to 20% discount on select economy, premium economy and business class base fares for travel through June 30, 2021.
Or, you can purchase points to use at a future time with a 50% bonus.
AirCanada’s third promotion is the opportunity to earn up to 5,000 bonus Aeroplan points. Complete two offers, earn 500 bonus points; completing three offers will earn you 1,000 bonus points and going all in and completing four offers will earn you the full 5,000 bonus points.
Lufthansa is kicking off its Cyber Monday promotion early where you can receive $100 off your next flight for trips through Oct. 31, 2021. Just book by midnight on Nov. 30, 2020.
If you are in the market for an international flight, Virgin Atlantic’s Black Friday promotion is one you will not want to miss.
For flights booked between Nov. 23 and Nov. 30, 2020, you can get 50% off all reward seats on the Virgin Atlantic network. Best of all, you can travel all the way through Oct. 20, 2021. If you don’t have enough Virgin Points in your account at the moment, keep in mind that you can earn them fairly easily. For example, you can transfer American Express Membership Rewards points at a 1:1 rate. Alternatively, as part of its Black Friday sale, Virgin is offering 50% bonus points when you buy 5,000 Virgin Points or more. You can buy up to 100,000 Virgin Points per year.
Alternatively, if you are looking to pay for your flight, the airline is also offering discounted fares.
Related: Virgin Atlantic Black Friday offer
Iberia is encouraging travelers to start flying again with their Black Friday offers. These discounted fares are available through Dec. 1, 2020, and allow passengers to change the date of travel free of charge or to get a refund in the form of a voucher if you are affected by a list of circumstances.
Cathay Pacific’s Cyber Monday sale is here giving you the opportunity to save up to 50% off flights throughout Asia through Nov. 30, 2020.
Qatar Airways is offering 10% off flights booked with promo code BLACKFRIDAY. Just book by Dec. 2, 2020, for travel through Sept. 30, 2021, for the extra savings. Keep in mind though that the discount will only apply to the base fare, and will not apply to carrier surcharges, taxes, or other fees.
TAP Air Portugal
Book any TAP Air Portugal long-haul flight departing the USA from now through the end of 2021 and get a 20% discount using the promo code: CYBER. The discount is valid on any eligible flight purchased from November 28–30. Note that all tickets issued during the promotion for travel by May 31, 2021, also include a free change.
Similar to the airlines, you’ll want to make sure to maximize your earning when booking hotel rooms. That means when you pay for your hotel stay — whether it is a prepaid stay or during the check-in process — pay with a card that will earn you the most points or give you the best benefits. Consider one from our list of the best hotel credit cards of 2020:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best for travel insurance
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card: Best overall card for Marriott
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card: Best low-cost card for Marriott
- IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card: Best overall card for IHG
- IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card: Best no-annual-fee card for IHG
- World of Hyatt Credit Card: Best for Hyatt
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best non-cobranded card for earning on hotels
- American Express® Green Card: Best for travel, including hotels
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best for luxury hotels
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Best low-cost card for Hilton
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Best overall for Hilton
The information for the Amex Green card, IHG Traveler Card and Hilton Aspire Amex card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Also, if you are booking with an online travel agency (OTA), make sure to click through a shopping portal to earn bonus points/miles.
Dreaming of a future trip at a property under the Marriott umbrella? Consider buying egift cards at 15% off. Only residents of the U.S. and Canada are eligible for this deal. Purchase by Dec. 1 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Or, check out Marriott’s award sale. The chain has dropped the award redemption price for 7,500 hotels to off-peak redemption rates. Just book by Dec. 14 for stays through Feb. 28, 2021.
Last week, Choice launched its “Members Only Madness Deals” where a different promotion was launched every week. The only caveat — you must be a Choice Privileges member. Fingers crossed for more Black Friday or Cyber Monday promotions as well.
- Save up to 30% off your next stay: Stay one night for 20% off, stay two nights for 25% off and stay three nights for 30% off. Must book between Nov. 16 and Dec. 30, 2020.
- Purchase at least 3,000 Choice Privileges points and receive up to a 40% bonus. Offer expires Dec. 1, 2020.
- Plan a Carnival cruise vacation and enjoy free prepaid gratuities. Just book your balcony stateroom by Nov. 25, 2020, and travel between March and Dec. 2021.
Through Dec. 2, 2020, Radisson Rewards is rewarding its guests with a 100% bonus when you purchase points. You must purchase at least 5,000 points, with a maximum amount of 120,000 points per calendar year (prior to the bonus kicking in). This means you can ultimately purchase 240,000 points through this promotion — which will cost you $840. This brings the price down to 0.35 cents per point.
Additionally, for paid reservations made through Dec. 2, 2021, you can receive up to 25% off your stay of 2 or more nights. This is for travel between Dec. 14, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2021.
IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts is offering 50% off stays in Asia, Australasia, South Pacific, Middle East and Africa. This offer is valid for stays booked by Dec. 2, 2020, for travel through June 30, 2021.
Vail Resorts Hospitality properties are offering discounted lodging deals at the slopes this winter with rates starting at $195 per night. I personally searched through many lodging options and was able to find some great deals. Just make sure to book by Dec. 1, 2020.
While part of Marriott so you can use your Bonvoy points at its properties, the Gaylord Hotels chain is offering some compelling sales for Black Friday and Cyber Monday with up to 30% off stays in Denver, Nashville, Dallas and Orlando on select dates. Use promo code: 16C. You can also save up to 50% on holiday tickets to events like the I Love Christmas Movies interactive experience. Use code: CYBER20. You must book by Dec. 2 and stay by Jan. 3, 2021.
For a limited time, you can book any Westgate Resorts property for 50% off. That includes places like Westgate New York Grand Central; Westgate Palace Resort in Orlando; Westgate Park City Resort & Spa in Utah; Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort; two locations in Branson, Missouri; the Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort in Las Vegas; and more.
TurnKey Vacation Rentals
TurnKey Vacation Rentals is a full-service vacation rental property management company for premier vacation rental homes in top U.S. travel destinations. With many travelers looking to rent a vacation property versus a hotel stay, you can use code BLACKFRIDAY15 to receive up to 15% off your stay over the next 12 months. You must book between Nov. 17 and Nov. 30, 2020.
Expedia’s nine days of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals start today with a different deal every day. Separately, if you book a hotel through their app, you can save an extra 12% on select hotels and activities.
Targeted Amex cardholders should also be on the lookout for an Amex Offer good for 20% off (up to $20) Expedia hotel bookings. You must book and prepay by 12/31/20.
Through Dec. 1, Priceline will offer more than $5 million in travel deal email alerts and flash sales. To unlock special discounts and deals, travelers can sign up to become a Priceline VIP member. Becoming a member gives you access to special rotating deals, plus 1,000 lucky VIPs will receive a coupon for up to 99% off hotel Express Deals.
The following deals will be offered to VIPs +and Email Insiders:
- Starting on Monday, Nov. 23 at 5 a.m. ET through Nov. 27 at 4:59 a.m. ET, Priceline will offer new rotating deals for VIPS every six hours, plus 1,000 VIP email insiders will receive a coupon for up to 99% off hotel Express Deals.
- Starting on Friday, Nov. 27 at 5 p.m. ET, Priceline will offer new rotating deals for VIPs every six hours.
- Extended Black Friday will start on Saturday, Nov. 28 at 5 a.m. ET and Priceline will offer more rotating deals for VIPs every six hours.
- Starting on Monday, Nov. 30, a new offer will rotate every two hours for VIP customers,
ending on Dec. 1 at 4:59 a.m. with an additional offer to 1,000 Email Insiders giving them a chance to get up to 99% off a hotel express deal order.
Hotels.com is offering its “up to 50% off” sale.
Booking.com is advertising at least 30% off hotels. You’ll need to search for your desired hotel to see if it is a true deal.
CheapCaribbean.com is offering up to 75% off, with rates starting at $299, between Nov. 10 and Dec. 1, 2020. During the Black Friday and Cyber Monday timeframe (Nov. 27 through Dec. 1), you can receive up to an additional $250 off:
- $75 off five nights: promo code CYBER75
- $150 off five to six nights: promo code CYBER150
- $250 off seven+ nights: promo code CYBER250
If Las Vegas, Atlantic City or Tahoe are in your future, Caesars Entertainment is offering a ton of deals on hotel rooms, attractions and even entertainment. With offers such as 45% off hotel rates, plus a $50 dining credit with three or more nights, $10 off attractions and 30% off shows, this is an offer you’ll want to pay attention to. You can check out all of the deals here. Just keep in mind that some are available over the next week, while others are limited to just Cyber Monday or Travel Tuesday.
Car rental deals
On Cyber Monday, Hertz will launch its biggest sale of the year where customers can save up to 40% off the base rate when they reserve a vehicle and prepay on Hertz.com. This will be a 48-hour promotion for rentals picked up through Jan. 31, 2021.
Customers can save 25% off the base rate when they book a future rental on Nov. 30 through Dec. 1, 2020, on Dollar.com. This offer is valid on rentals picked up through Feb. 15, 2021.
Customers can save 20% off the base rate when they book a future rental on Nov. 30 through Dec. 1, 2020, on Thrifty.com. The offer is valid on rentals picked up through Feb. 15, 2021.
Seabourn’s “Black Friday Sale” will feature value-added benefits on select voyages from summer 2021 through winter/spring 2022 on every ship in the fleet, including the line’s first ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship, Seabourn Venture. Guests can choose from many destination choices, including the Mediterranean, Alaska/British Columbia, Northern Europe, Asia, Australia/New Zealand, Caribbean, South America, Antarctica, and more.
Travelers who book by December 1, 2020, can receive the following:
- $1,000USD shipboard credit per suite for Ocean View and Veranda Suites
- $2,000USD shipboard credit per suite for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Veranda for Ocean View suite upgrade
- Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrade
- Reduced deposits (amounts based on market): USD – $250 per guest; CAD – $250 per guest; GBP – £200 per guest; EURO – €200 per guest per guest; AUD – $350 per guest
Book an MSC Cruise during Black Friday and Cyber Monday and get up to $1,400 in value on 2021 cruises in The Bahamas & Caribbean, Mediterranean or Northern Europe. This is for cruises booked between Nov. 25 and Dec. 1, 2020, for sail date March through Nov. 2021.
You can also book now and have the flexibility to cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure with Total CruiseFlex.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line just announced many new itineraries and you can currently book them at a great deal with these Black Friday sales. Right now, guests can receive 30% off a voyage on any ship worldwide, plus you’ll also be entitled to all five Free at Sea offers, which include free open bar, free specialty dining, free shore excursions credits, free Wi-Fi and discounted rates for friends and family.
The Black Friday offer is available on all departures, all itineraries and all published voyage dates from 2021 through the newly released 2023 itineraries.
Travel activity deals
LEGOLAND New York
LEGOLAND New York had to postpone its summer 2020 grand opening due to COVID-19 but will be fully ready for opening day in 2021. To celebrate, it’s offering a limited number of lifetime passes for sale. This will give you unlimited access (for 10 years) to the park, access to LEGOLAND parks in Florida and California, front of the line access to rides and attractions and more. Passes can be purchased between Nov. 26 and Dec. 1, 2020.
If you are looking to purchase a Priority Pass membership, you can do so with up to a 40% discount. With that being said, many credit cards offer a Priority Pass membership as part of their benefits, so that might be a better option for you.
Put the turkey aside and make sure to pay attention to these pop-up travel deals. Some offers will be available during the entire week, while some might be for just the day or even limited to a few hours. Many of these flash-sales might also be limited deals and could sell out quickly, so you’ll want to act fast. Some of these deals will be a great way to plan future travel at a big discount.
Additional reporting by Clint Henderson and Summer Hull.
Featured photo by anyaberkut/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees