Get an Instacart Express membership with these eligible Chase credit cards
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
More partnerships, more reasons to love Chase credit cards.
Eligible Chase cardholders can now activate a complimentary Instacart Express membership, which gets you lower service fees and free delivery on grocery orders of $35 or more. Plus, you’ll even receive a $10 discount on your first order of $35 or more.
Those who enroll will enjoy Instacart Express privileges until April 30, 2022. This membership typically costs $99 annually, so this is a great way to test out the Instacart membership for free and save big on grocery deliveries.
Chase cards eligible for a complimentary Instacart Express membership
- Chase Freedom cards:
- Chase Sapphire cards:
- All Marriott Bonvoy credit cards, including these below:
- All Southwest Rapid Rewards credit cards, including these below:
- All United Airlines credit cards, including these below:
- All IHG credit cards, including these below:
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card
- British Airways Visa Signature Card
- Iberia Visa Signature Card
- The Ritz-Carlton™ Credit Card*
- Starbucks® Rewards Visa® Card*
- J.P. Morgan Reserve Card*
- All Disney Visa cards*
*The information for these cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
How to activate
To activate this Instacart Express membership offer, visit Instacart’s website to add your eligible Chase card as the default payment method. You must activate this benefit by Jan. 31, 2022, and you’ll enjoy Instacart Express privileges until April 30, 2022. After, your complimentary membership will automatically convert to the annual plan ($99/year).
Unfortunately, existing Instacart members with a paid Express subscription on or after Sept. 30, 2021, aren’t eligible to claim this offer.
Featured photo by Tiffany Hagler-Geard/Bloomberg for Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.