Norwegian fall sale: Flights to Europe from $115 one-way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Norwegian’s annual fall sale just dropped and there are flights from various US cities to many European destinations for as low as $115 one-way or $250 round-trip. However, you may even be able to score a better deal if you use the trick of booking on the carrier’s Norwegian website, but we can’t guarantee it.
It’s worth noting that Norwegian’s recently been experiencing financial trouble, so you may want to consider purchasing travel insurance or using a credit card that covers delays and cancellations. These low fares are hard to pass up, but regardless of the price it’s never fun eating a ticket if something goes wrong.
This sale is running from Sept. 3 to Sept. 15, so if you see a route that fits your travel plans and budget be sure to book by midnight PST on Sept. 15. Note that you’ll have to pay extra for checked bags and seat assignments.
Routes: JFK/SWF/EWR/BOS/PVD/MIA/TPA/MCO/FLL/DEN/AUS/ORD/LAX/OAK/SFO/SEA to various European destinations
Cost: $115+ one-way in basic economy, $250+ round-trip in basic economy
Travel Dates: Oct. 1, 2019 – Mar. 31, 2020
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare booked directly with the airline), Citi Prestige® Card (5x on airfare), Citi Premier® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve, (3x on travel), American Express® Gold Card (3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline) or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Madrid (MAD) for $250 round-trip on Norwegian:
New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG) for $288 round-trip on Norwegian:
San Francisco (SFO) to London (LGW) for $364 round-trip on Norwegian:
Denver (DEN) to London (LGW) for $399 round-trip on Norwegian:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
(Featured photo by Ryan Patterson / TPG)
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees