Best for small business owners who are loyal to Hyatt
The welcome offer on the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card provides significant value for a modest spending requirement that most small businesses should be able to meet. The card also offers an interesting set of perks for small-business owners who are loyal to Hyatt. The more you spend on this card each year, the more valuable it can be.
At a glance
- 9X 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- 2X 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/23, then your top two categories each quarter.
- 2X 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1X 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is a mid-tier hotel credit card that can provide serious value to Hyatt loyalists looking to spend their way toward status perks or unlock a 10% points rebate feature. However, there are trade-offs you should consider before putting that much spending on a credit card that doesn’t offer any free night certificates or automatic status beyond the lowest level. Whether or not this card is for you will entirely depend on if you want to spend your way toward status or if you’d rather earn more points with another card.
- This card can provide serious value to Hyatt loyalists looking to spend their way toward status perks or unlock a 10% points rebate feature.
- This card doesn't offer any free night certificates or automatic status beyond the lowest level.
Who is this card good for?
This card is geared toward small-business owners who are World of Hyatt loyalists and are keen to utilize their business spending to earn elite status with Hyatt. That’s because the card’s best perks are achieved through (sometimes significant) spending on the card each year.
This card offers 4 points per dollar spent at Hyatt hotels, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World and eligible Lindblad Expeditions. You will also earn 2 points per dollar spent on your top three spending categories each quarter through Dec. 31, 2023. Starting Jan. 1, 2024, this will change to your top two categories.