Best Marriott card for Business Owners
The annual fee pays itself in no time thanks to the free night award each card anniversary, a jumpstart to elite status and lucrative rewards rate on Marriott stays and everyday purchases. (Partner offer)
At a glance
- 6X 6x Marriott Bonvoy Points on each dollar of eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy® program.
- 4X 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2X 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 5/3/23.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The Marriott Bonvoy Business Amex is a stacked card with a rewards rate that will help you earn bonus points on everyday and business-related purchases. You’ll earn 15 elite night credits each calendar year, and receive automatic Gold elite status. Finally, the free night award certificate with a redemption level of 35,000 points or less can get you hundreds of dollars in potential value each year.
- 6 points per dollar on eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program
- 4 points per dollar at restaurants worldwide, U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. shipping
- 2 points per dollar on all other eligible purchases
- Earn a free-night award each card renewal month (up to 35,000 points)
- Receive 15 elite night credits to jump-start status
- Transfer Marriott points to 40+ airlines
- Airline points transfer ratios are poor
- Must spend $60,000 in a year for second free-night award
Who is this card good for?
The Marriott Bonvoy Business card is one of the best hotel cards for business owners. Marriott is the largest hotel chain in the world, so it’s essentially a given that you’ll stay a qualifying property whether your business travels domestically or internationally.
You’ll earn 6 points per dollar on eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program, 4 points per dollar at restaurants worldwide, U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services directly purchased from U.S. service providers and U.S. shipping and 2 points per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Marriott Bonvoy Business Amex worth it?
Business owners who travel will benefit from this hotel card. The annual free night award certificate alone can be worth hundreds of dollars if you’re able to maximize its value.
How long does it take to get the Marriott Bonvoy Business Amex?
You should receive your new card in seven to 10 days after approval.