Get a Free Wyndham Night Anywhere in the World After Just Two Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Wyndham is an interesting hotel loyalty program for points and miles collectors. While most hotel programs charge a widely varying number of points for a free night, Wyndham changed its program in 2015 to charge a flat 15,000 points per night — whether you’re staying in a Super 8 or a Wyndham Grand.
The simplicity is great for general consumers, and the program saw a surge of sign-ups and redemptions. The changes landed the program on TPG‘s list of undervalued loyalty programs. Then, this year the program landed at #2 in TPG‘s ranking of the best hotel loyalty programs.
Trouble is, that simplicity means we don’t talk about the program that much. Just like with cashback cards like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, there’s not much strategizing to be done with straightforward earning and redemption programs.
But, today, Wyndham launched a great new promotion that has us eyeing our travel calendars for when we can book cheap Wyndham stays: Stay Twice and Earn 15,000 Points.
Remember, those 15,000 points can be redeemed for a free night at any Wyndham property worldwide. So, you can do two stays at a cheap Super 8 or Travelodge and then redeem the points for a free night at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront or another incredible Wyndham property.
There aren’t many terms and conditions to keep in mind. Just register for the promotion by June 30, 2018 and complete two qualifying stays by July 1, 2018. In order to qualify, you’re going to have to book directly with Wyndham or through the hotel’s website. Bookings made through OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) like Hotels.com won’t qualify.
Want to redeem for more than just one free night? Sign-up for the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card to earn 15,000 points after your first purchase and 15,000 additional points after you spend $1,000 within 90 days. Between this Stay Twice promotion and the credit card sign-up bonuses, you’ll end up with 45,000 points — enough for three free nights at any Wyndham property.
Featured image courtesy of Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.