Get a Free Wyndham Night Anywhere in the World After Just Two Stays
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Wyndham is an interesting hotel loyalty program for points and miles collectors. While most hotel programs charge a widely varying number of points for a free night, Wyndham changed its program in 2015 to charge a flat 15,000 points per night — whether you’re staying in a Super 8 or a Wyndham Grand.
The simplicity is great for general consumers, and the program saw a surge of sign-ups and redemptions. The changes landed the program on TPG‘s list of undervalued loyalty programs. Then, this year the program landed at #2 in TPG‘s ranking of the best hotel loyalty programs.
Trouble is, that simplicity means we don’t talk about the program that much. Just like with cashback cards like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, there’s not much strategizing to be done with straightforward earning and redemption programs.
But, today, Wyndham launched a great new promotion that has us eyeing our travel calendars for when we can book cheap Wyndham stays: Stay Twice and Earn 15,000 Points.
Remember, those 15,000 points can be redeemed for a free night at any Wyndham property worldwide. So, you can do two stays at a cheap Super 8 or Travelodge and then redeem the points for a free night at the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront or another incredible Wyndham property.
There aren’t many terms and conditions to keep in mind. Just register for the promotion by June 30, 2018 and complete two qualifying stays by July 1, 2018. In order to qualify, you’re going to have to book directly with Wyndham or through the hotel’s website. Bookings made through OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) like Hotels.com won’t qualify.
Want to redeem for more than just one free night? Sign-up for the Wyndham Rewards Visa Card to earn 15,000 points after your first purchase and 15,000 additional points after you spend $1,000 within 90 days. Between this Stay Twice promotion and the credit card sign-up bonuses, you’ll end up with 45,000 points — enough for three free nights at any Wyndham property.
Featured image courtesy of Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees