This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn double points on all stays through the end of the year. With the “Double Points for Being You” promotion, you’ll earn double points on stays through December 31, 2017.
You must register for this promotion by November 30, and eligible double points stays must be booked on Hyatt.com or through the World of Hyatt app.
Normally, members earn 5 Base Points per dollar spent. So, with this bonus, you’ll be earning at least 10 points per dollar. In addition, World of Hyatt elite members receive a bonus on their spend — 10%, 20% and 30% for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist, respectively. According to the terms and conditions, M life-eligible nights booked on Hyatt.com or on the World of Hyatt app are also eligible.
While the highlight of this promo is the double points, Hyatt is also offering another promotion for Exhale customers. Between November 15, 2017, and February 28, 2018, World of Hyatt members who are Exhale guests will get a Week of Wellbeing. For $30 for a one-week package, you’ll be able to get unlimited fitness classes, 20% off spa therapies and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. In addition, Exhale is offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60- or 90-minute spa therapy at participating Exhale locations. The latter offer requires a voucher code and must be mentioned upon check-in. Both of these offers could be very valuable, though the double points is especially appealing, as it’s a great way to boost your World of Hyatt balance before the end of the year.
Featured image of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards