Earn Double Points on Hyatt Stays Through the End of the Year
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn double points on all stays through the end of the year. With the “Double Points for Being You” promotion, you’ll earn double points on stays through December 31, 2017.
You must register for this promotion by November 30, and eligible double points stays must be booked on Hyatt.com or through the World of Hyatt app.
Normally, members earn 5 Base Points per dollar spent. So, with this bonus, you’ll be earning at least 10 points per dollar. In addition, World of Hyatt elite members receive a bonus on their spend — 10%, 20% and 30% for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist, respectively. According to the terms and conditions, M life-eligible nights booked on Hyatt.com or on the World of Hyatt app are also eligible.
While the highlight of this promo is the double points, Hyatt is also offering another promotion for Exhale customers. Between November 15, 2017, and February 28, 2018, World of Hyatt members who are Exhale guests will get a Week of Wellbeing. For $30 for a one-week package, you’ll be able to get unlimited fitness classes, 20% off spa therapies and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. In addition, Exhale is offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60- or 90-minute spa therapy at participating Exhale locations. The latter offer requires a voucher code and must be mentioned upon check-in. Both of these offers could be very valuable, though the double points is especially appealing, as it’s a great way to boost your World of Hyatt balance before the end of the year.
Featured image of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees