This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn double points on all stays through the end of the year. With the “Double Points for Being You” promotion, you’ll earn double points on stays through December 31, 2017.
You must register for this promotion by November 30, and eligible double points stays must be booked on Hyatt.com or through the World of Hyatt app.
Normally, members earn 5 Base Points per dollar spent. So, with this bonus, you’ll be earning at least 10 points per dollar. In addition, World of Hyatt elite members receive a bonus on their spend — 10%, 20% and 30% for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist, respectively. According to the terms and conditions, M life-eligible nights booked on Hyatt.com or on the World of Hyatt app are also eligible.
While the highlight of this promo is the double points, Hyatt is also offering another promotion for Exhale customers. Between November 15, 2017, and February 28, 2018, World of Hyatt members who are Exhale guests will get a Week of Wellbeing. For $30 for a one-week package, you’ll be able to get unlimited fitness classes, 20% off spa therapies and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. In addition, Exhale is offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60- or 90-minute spa therapy at participating Exhale locations. The latter offer requires a voucher code and must be mentioned upon check-in. Both of these offers could be very valuable, though the double points is especially appealing, as it’s a great way to boost your World of Hyatt balance before the end of the year.
Featured image of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees