Earn Double Points on Hyatt Stays Through the End of the Year
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn double points on all stays through the end of the year. With the “Double Points for Being You” promotion, you’ll earn double points on stays through December 31, 2017.
You must register for this promotion by November 30, and eligible double points stays must be booked on Hyatt.com or through the World of Hyatt app.
Normally, members earn 5 Base Points per dollar spent. So, with this bonus, you’ll be earning at least 10 points per dollar. In addition, World of Hyatt elite members receive a bonus on their spend — 10%, 20% and 30% for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist, respectively. According to the terms and conditions, M life-eligible nights booked on Hyatt.com or on the World of Hyatt app are also eligible.
While the highlight of this promo is the double points, Hyatt is also offering another promotion for Exhale customers. Between November 15, 2017, and February 28, 2018, World of Hyatt members who are Exhale guests will get a Week of Wellbeing. For $30 for a one-week package, you’ll be able to get unlimited fitness classes, 20% off spa therapies and 10% off wellbeing boutique purchases. In addition, Exhale is offering $10 off a fitness class and/or $25 off a 60- or 90-minute spa therapy at participating Exhale locations. The latter offer requires a voucher code and must be mentioned upon check-in. Both of these offers could be very valuable, though the double points is especially appealing, as it’s a great way to boost your World of Hyatt balance before the end of the year.
Featured image of the Hyatt Ziva Cancun.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.