TSA PreCheck Now Available on ANA, Cathay Pacific, Finnair and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve passed through a major US airport within the past few years, you’re probably well aware of the benefits of PreCheck — even if you’ve never received an invitation to use that special TSA lane.
The program offers expedited screening at 200 airports around the country, even including checkpoints at US territory airports, such as Puerto Rico and Guam. And while airports must be equipped to handle PreCheck passengers, individual airlines need to be on board as well.
All major US carriers now support TSA PreCheck, and international airlines are being added at a steady clip — as of today, the program now supports travel on a total of 42 US-based and international carriers, from Aeromexico to charter carrier Xtra Airways.
Wednesday, the TSA added support for the following international airlines:
So if you’re a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck member flying the above five airlines — or any of the 37 carriers supported before — you should have access to the PreCheck lane upon departure from the US. There are exceptions of course — passengers assigned to Secondary Security Screening Selection (SSSS) aren’t eligible, and you’ll need to have added your Known Traveler Number to your reservation or frequent-flyer account — but PreCheck is absolutely worth having, especially if you’re eligible for a fee waiver from your credit card.
Have you used PreCheck when flying a foreign carrier?
Welcome to The Points Guy!
SIGN-UP BONUS: 50,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on all travel and dining, $300 annual travel credit, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners.
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on air travel and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back(SM), your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more