Earn 10,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles After Partner Transactions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ready to earn some bonus American Airlines miles for your purchases? The airline is offering the opportunity to earn a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles when you make partner purchases until the promo ends on June 15, 2017.
Here’s the exact breakdown — note that you’ll earn more miles as you make purchases with more partners:
- Make purchases from two partners, earn 2,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
- Make purchases from three partners, earn 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
- Make purchases from four partners, earn 10,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
Unlike with some promotions, however, this deal is limited to a select few partners. More specifically, only four are participating, so you’ll need to make a purchase from each of them in order to maximize this promotion. The four partners are:
- Vinesse Wines
- AAdvantage Dining (purchase must be at least $25)
- AAvantage eShopping (purchase must be at least $50)
This offer comes at a pretty good time — graduation season and Mother’s Day fall within the promotion period, and Father’s Day is just a couple days after June 15. Plus, if you have any friends or family members with a birthday during the period, it could be a good opportunity to knock one of these vendors off your list in order to earn the bonus AAdvantage miles.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, which peg AAdvantage miles at 1.4 cents apiece, these 10,000 miles are worth $140. There’s no registration required in order to participate in this promotion, but it could be a good idea to read up on the terms and conditions so you’re sure what exactly is required in order to earn those maximum 10,000 miles.
If you’re new to AAdvantage dining, you can earn 2,000 more miles if you sign up for the program and spend $25 or more on three restaurant visits. And, as always, we recommend making all of your online purchases through an airline shopping portal. So, right off the bat, you could achieve the first tier of this promo and earn 2,000 bonus miles. By rounding out the promotion with a purchase from Vinesse Wines and 1-800-Flowers.com, you could rack up the bonus AAdvantage pretty quickly.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.