Earn 10,000 Bonus AAdvantage Miles After Partner Transactions
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ready to earn some bonus American Airlines miles for your purchases? The airline is offering the opportunity to earn a maximum of 10,000 bonus miles when you make partner purchases until the promo ends on June 15, 2017.
Here’s the exact breakdown — note that you’ll earn more miles as you make purchases with more partners:
- Make purchases from two partners, earn 2,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
- Make purchases from three partners, earn 5,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
- Make purchases from four partners, earn 10,000 bonus AAdvantage miles
Unlike with some promotions, however, this deal is limited to a select few partners. More specifically, only four are participating, so you’ll need to make a purchase from each of them in order to maximize this promotion. The four partners are:
- Vinesse Wines
- AAdvantage Dining (purchase must be at least $25)
- AAvantage eShopping (purchase must be at least $50)
This offer comes at a pretty good time — graduation season and Mother’s Day fall within the promotion period, and Father’s Day is just a couple days after June 15. Plus, if you have any friends or family members with a birthday during the period, it could be a good opportunity to knock one of these vendors off your list in order to earn the bonus AAdvantage miles.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, which peg AAdvantage miles at 1.4 cents apiece, these 10,000 miles are worth $140. There’s no registration required in order to participate in this promotion, but it could be a good idea to read up on the terms and conditions so you’re sure what exactly is required in order to earn those maximum 10,000 miles.
If you’re new to AAdvantage dining, you can earn 2,000 more miles if you sign up for the program and spend $25 or more on three restaurant visits. And, as always, we recommend making all of your online purchases through an airline shopping portal. So, right off the bat, you could achieve the first tier of this promo and earn 2,000 bonus miles. By rounding out the promotion with a purchase from Vinesse Wines and 1-800-Flowers.com, you could rack up the bonus AAdvantage pretty quickly.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees