Hotel Review: A Comfortable Stay at the St. Regis Osaka Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
After a couple of great stays at some of Tokyo’s best properties — the Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt and the Andaz — it was time to check out what Osaka had to offer with a stay at the St. Regis Osaka. I was really impressed with my luxe stay. Everything from the welcome amenity for being an SPG Platinum member, to the butler who came up to my room to unpack my bag — a favorite perk of staying at any St. Regis property — and the bar on floor 12, which overlooked a Zen garden. The room itself was very comfortable too, with a big bed, his-and-her sinks, a large spa-like wet room and unbeatable views of the city. Check out the full episode below to see what a stay at the SPG Category 6 property is like.
For more great TPGtv videos in our new, shorter format, check out the first 12 videos from our second season:
What to Eat, Drink and Do in Osaka
9 Things to Try on Your Next Trip to Tokyo
Inside the Grand Hyatt Tokyo, Roppongi
Where to See Stunning Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo and Osaka
Dramatic Drone Shots Over Tokyo
Inside Tokyo’s Bizarre Robot Restaurant
7 Dishes You Must Try in Tokyo
Inside the “Lost in Translation” Hotel: Park Hyatt Tokyo
Which is the Best Hyatt in Tokyo: Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt or Andaz?
18 Ways Singapore Suites Will Blow Your Mind
Inside LAX’s Secret Celebrity Lounge
How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds
Can’t wait to see what I’m working on next? Follow along with all my travel adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up on TPGtv, and don’t forget to subscribe to The Points Guy on YouTube — you’ll be notified as soon as each new episode appears.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees