Hotel Review: A Comfortable Stay at the St. Regis Osaka Hotel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
After a couple of great stays at some of Tokyo’s best properties — the Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt and the Andaz — it was time to check out what Osaka had to offer with a stay at the St. Regis Osaka. I was really impressed with my luxe stay. Everything from the welcome amenity for being an SPG Platinum member, to the butler who came up to my room to unpack my bag — a favorite perk of staying at any St. Regis property — and the bar on floor 12, which overlooked a Zen garden. The room itself was very comfortable too, with a big bed, his-and-her sinks, a large spa-like wet room and unbeatable views of the city. Check out the full episode below to see what a stay at the SPG Category 6 property is like.
For more great TPGtv videos in our new, shorter format, check out the first 12 videos from our second season:
What to Eat, Drink and Do in Osaka
9 Things to Try on Your Next Trip to Tokyo
Inside the Grand Hyatt Tokyo, Roppongi
Where to See Stunning Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo and Osaka
Dramatic Drone Shots Over Tokyo
Inside Tokyo’s Bizarre Robot Restaurant
7 Dishes You Must Try in Tokyo
Inside the “Lost in Translation” Hotel: Park Hyatt Tokyo
Which is the Best Hyatt in Tokyo: Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt or Andaz?
18 Ways Singapore Suites Will Blow Your Mind
Inside LAX’s Secret Celebrity Lounge
How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds
Can’t wait to see what I’m working on next? Follow along with all my travel adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for a behind-the-scenes look at what’s coming up on TPGtv, and don’t forget to subscribe to The Points Guy on YouTube — you’ll be notified as soon as each new episode appears.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.