Singapore Airlines Partners with Points for Peace, Matches Reader Donations Up to 250K Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Points for Peace is off to an amazing start. If you’re not familiar with Points for Peace, it’s an initiative that allows people to donate points, miles, cash or time to PeaceJam, an organization that encourages peace among youth around the world. Earlier this week, I was excited to announce two new donation opportunities that benefit Points for Peace. And while the cash donations are great, we’re also encouraging you to donate your points and miles to the cause — flying Nobel Peace Prize laureates and PeaceJam employees across the world is no easy (or cheap) task.
So, I’m thrilled to announce that Singapore Airlines has agreed to donate up to 250,000 KrisFlyer miles to Points for Peace by matching reader donations. In order to get this 250,000-mile donation, we need 20 donations of 12,500 KrisFlyer miles from you, our TPG readers. This is the ideal time for you to donate and make a difference. To get started, go to the Points for Peace website and select Singapore KrisFlyer miles as your donation currency.
Don’t forget you can transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Amex Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou Rewards to Singapore Airlines at a 1:1 ratio. You’ll get the most value out of transferring points from ThankYou Rewards because I value that currency the least, at 1.6 cents apiece. If you have a stash of transferable points, this is the perfect reason to spend some on a great cause.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.