Singapore Airlines Partners with Points for Peace, Matches Reader Donations Up to 250K Miles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Points for Peace is off to an amazing start. If you’re not familiar with Points for Peace, it’s an initiative that allows people to donate points, miles, cash or time to PeaceJam, an organization that encourages peace among youth around the world. Earlier this week, I was excited to announce two new donation opportunities that benefit Points for Peace. And while the cash donations are great, we’re also encouraging you to donate your points and miles to the cause — flying Nobel Peace Prize laureates and PeaceJam employees across the world is no easy (or cheap) task.
So, I’m thrilled to announce that Singapore Airlines has agreed to donate up to 250,000 KrisFlyer miles to Points for Peace by matching reader donations. In order to get this 250,000-mile donation, we need 20 donations of 12,500 KrisFlyer miles from you, our TPG readers. This is the ideal time for you to donate and make a difference. To get started, go to the Points for Peace website and select Singapore KrisFlyer miles as your donation currency.
Don’t forget you can transfer points from Chase Ultimate Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, Amex Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou Rewards to Singapore Airlines at a 1:1 ratio. You’ll get the most value out of transferring points from ThankYou Rewards because I value that currency the least, at 1.6 cents apiece. If you have a stash of transferable points, this is the perfect reason to spend some on a great cause.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees