Citi Prestige 4th Night Free Stays are Now Much Easier to Book
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
4th Night Free from Citi Prestige is the single most rewarding credit card benefit currently available (if you’re able to put it to use), but the process to book a reservation had been a bit of a pain. Until this week, you’d need to speak to a Citi concierge who would then pass your request on to a Carlson Wagonlit travel agent. From there, they’d either complete the booking right away or call you back later to book, but either way it was a hassle to book. Fortunately, Citi has now vastly improved the process, empowering its contracted concierges to make your bookings directly, instead.
Now, since the process has changed, I’ll show you how to book in four easy steps:
1. Call Aspire Lifestyles (Citi’s concierge service) at 561-922-0158 and provide your first and last name and billing ZIP code.
2. Provide the name of your hotel, dates of your stay, room type and the rate you’d like to book.
3. The rep will confirm your details and provide the hotel’s cancellation policy.
4. Provide your credit card and loyalty program number (and ask the rep to keep these on file — a big improvement!).
A few minutes later you should receive a confirmation email, including the amount you will receive as your 4th Night Free reimbursement (typically the full cost of the fourth night, including all taxes).
While it still took about 15 minutes to complete the booking, it’s great to have a single person handle the reservation from start to finish. The call time should improve significantly over time, as these new agents get a feel for the process and how to book properties and rates that don’t show up in their system (which is entirely possible — just ask them to call the hotel or chain directly). Overall, this is a fantastic improvement for what was already the most rewarding card on the market. As long as 4th Night Free is here to stay, I will always have my Citi Prestige.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after your first anniversary of Card Membership. Offer Expires 4/1/2020.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free and Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding on Delta flights.
- New! Get ready for your next trip - spend $10,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year and receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit to get you there sooner.
- Earn 2X Miles on Delta purchases, at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $99.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees