Mickey Discounts Dining This Summer: WDW Annual Pass Holders Get 20% Off Lunch
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dining can be a big part of the expenses associated with a Disney World vacation. Table service restaurants can be a welcome escape from the heat and crowds, but they can also represent the biggest dent to your wallet. For a limited time, Disney World is giving Annual Pass holders even more ways to save — this time on dining.
WDW News Today is reporting that Disney World is offering a 20% discount at table service restaurants for lunch from June 11–July 2, 2019. The list of participating restaurants is:
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Crystal Palace
- The Diamond Horseshoe
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Tusker House Restaurant
Disney World Resorts
- Ale & Compass (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
- ESPN Club (Disney’s Boardwalk Inn)
- Grand Floridian Cafe (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- Kona Cafe (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
- Olivia’s Cafe (Disney’s Old Key West Resort)
- Sanaa (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village)
- The Wave… of American Flavors (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
Disney World Annual Pass holders already enjoy a 10% discount at many of these restaurants as part of the long list of discounts they receive. Some pass holders may have chosen to purchase a Tables in Wonderland discount card that offers a 20% discount at many restaurants. For at least a brief period of time this summer, pass holders won’t need to spend extra to receive that 20% discount at many restaurants during lunch.
Purchasing an annual pass for even one member of your family can be a great way to save money for the entire crew. If you’ve already purchased theme park tickets and are considering upgrading to an annual pass, make sure to check out our strategy on price bridging to save you money.
The 20% discount is valid from 11:30am–4pm from June 11–July 2, 2019. The discount is only offered on the non-discounted price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (sorry, no discount from Mickey on a glass of wine). The discount is valid for the pass holder and up to three guests. Just present a valid annual pass.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.