Mickey Discounts Dining This Summer: WDW Annual Pass Holders Get 20% Off Lunch
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dining can be a big part of the expenses associated with a Disney World vacation. Table service restaurants can be a welcome escape from the heat and crowds, but they can also represent the biggest dent to your wallet. For a limited time, Disney World is giving Annual Pass holders even more ways to save — this time on dining.
WDW News Today is reporting that Disney World is offering a 20% discount at table service restaurants for lunch from June 11–July 2, 2019. The list of participating restaurants is:
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Crystal Palace
- The Diamond Horseshoe
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tiffins Restaurant
- Tusker House Restaurant
Disney World Resorts
- Ale & Compass (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
- ESPN Club (Disney’s Boardwalk Inn)
- Grand Floridian Cafe (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- Kona Cafe (Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort)
- Olivia’s Cafe (Disney’s Old Key West Resort)
- Sanaa (Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village)
- The Wave… of American Flavors (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge)
Disney World Annual Pass holders already enjoy a 10% discount at many of these restaurants as part of the long list of discounts they receive. Some pass holders may have chosen to purchase a Tables in Wonderland discount card that offers a 20% discount at many restaurants. For at least a brief period of time this summer, pass holders won’t need to spend extra to receive that 20% discount at many restaurants during lunch.
Purchasing an annual pass for even one member of your family can be a great way to save money for the entire crew. If you’ve already purchased theme park tickets and are considering upgrading to an annual pass, make sure to check out our strategy on price bridging to save you money.
The 20% discount is valid from 11:30am–4pm from June 11–July 2, 2019. The discount is only offered on the non-discounted price of food and nonalcoholic beverages (sorry, no discount from Mickey on a glass of wine). The discount is valid for the pass holder and up to three guests. Just present a valid annual pass.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees