Want to Buy This Private Bahamas Island? It’s Yours for $85 Million
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ever dream of owning your own island? Now you can, for a cool $85 million. But before you write it off as overpriced, what really makes this island special goes far beyond its white-sand beaches and clear blue waters. The Island is located in Exumas, the Caribbean backdrop for movies like “Thunderball,” a 007 flick starring Sean Connery as James Bond, and two installments of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise.
Yes, that’s right, the lucky buyer of this beautiful piece of land will sail the same waters as Captain Jack Sparrow. And by sail we do mean sail, because the island is only accessible by boat (or seaplane.)
The 38-acre island, called Little Pipe Cay — also known as White Cay or Sandy Cay — was uninhabited until 15 years ago when the current owners bought the land. Now, five beautiful houses sit on the property, complete with enough bedrooms and bathrooms to house all your friends (nine of each to be exact), security, pools, a spa, and your very own staff to run it all.
The private paradise is located about 270 miles away from Florida and only two miles away from Big Major Cay, home of the famous swimming pigs. Don’t worry, if you ever get bored in your very own slice of paradise, you could always go check out the newly finished Baha Mar.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees