Video: Which First Class Is the Best on the A380?
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
They may call the Boeing 747 the “Queen of the Skies,” but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
In this week’s episode of “Being The Points Guy,” Brian talks about his all-time favorite aircraft — the famously massive, unfortunately discontinued, but undeniably unique Airbus A380. That, and a fun little game of compare-and-contrast between his top three A380 first-class cabins: Singapore Airlines, Emirates and Etihad.
Who will prevail? Singapore for the luxurious suites? Emirates for the upper-deck bar? Or Etihad, for the fantastic airport lounges? Find out below:
Can’t get enough of the A380? We can’t either. Check out these 10 fun facts on the world’s largest commercial jet , as well as ways you can redeem miles to fly aboard the A380 yourself. We’ve also written up a full-length comparison of Emirates, Etihad and Singapore Airlines A380 first-class cabins that really gets into the nitty-gritty.
And as always — don’t forget to subscribe! Check back in with us for more episodes of “Being the Points Guy” every Thursday. And if you’ve fallen behind, catch up here.
Featured image by TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.