Video: How TPG Does 48 Hours in 2 Holy Cities — Jerusalem and Bethlehem
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
So much to see, so little time!
This week, we took on the two holiest cities in Israel — Jerusalem and Bethlehem — both in just 48 short hours. There were live performances via Palestinian popstars, Banksy originals and of course, plate after plate of phenomenal food. So, all in all, from the Western Wall to the Church of Nativity, we got pretty close to seeing everything. There was even time for a StarB’s Coffee break (not to be mistaken with Starbucks).
Watch us beat the clock below:
Enjoy this video? For more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” don’t forget to subscribe below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.