Register Now: Reservations for the US Open Chase Lounge Are Available
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve got tickets to any of the 2019 US Open matches from Aug. 26 to Sept. 4 and you’re a Chase customer, now is the time to reserve a slot to visit the on-site Chase Lounge. You can relax (and cool off) in the lounge if you have a Chase bank account, loan or a credit card.
Chase has created a special venue at the US Open, similar to an airport club lounge, to welcome its customers to the event with snacks, beverages and live streaming of the tennis matches.
The Chase Lounge is open from 10:30am to 4pm for day sessions and 6pm to 8:30pm for evening sessions. These hours are subject to change when sessions are modified or cancelled by the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Upon check-in, you’ll receive a wristband that will allow you to enter, leave and re-enter the lounge, though visitors should keep in mind this is a capacity-controlled venue, and the wristband alone doesn’t guarantee immediate entry. You may need to wait a bit if the lounge is at capacity.
The lounge is right inside the East Gate entrance of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Reserve Your Spot in the Chase Lounge Right Now
Chase customers can reserve access to the lounge for themselves and up to three guests by visiting ChaseGetsYouCloser.com. If you have a login from 2018, you can use that information to sign in. Otherwise, upon arriving at the home page, click the “Register” button. You’ll need to have one of your Chase credit or debit cards handy since you’ll use the customer service phone number on the back to verify your relationship with Chase.
Once you have an account and are logged in, you can view the available time slots and make your selection. Click the “Reserve” button and then pick the number of guests in your party.
You’ll receive onscreen confirmation of your reservation and you’ll also get an email confirmation. Just note that everyone in your group has to have a ticket for the US Open for the corresponding session in order to access the US Open grounds and the Chase Lounge.
Reservations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for Day Sessions (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 and 19) and Evening Sessions (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16). The Chase Lounge won’t be open to the public for sessions 18, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24. (That’s right: The lounge will host private parties during those time slots.)
Also remember that you can reserve four lounge slots. So, you and three friends can visit the lounge once, you can visit the lounge four different times alone or you and one other person can go twice. You can slice and dice those four sessions however you see fit.
If time slot you need isn’t available, don’t despair. You can easily join the waitlist. According to Chase, “If you join the waitlist for a session, please provide your mobile number and we will contact you via text message if space becomes available.”
What About an Amex Lounge?
TPG has reached out to American Express and is awaiting details on the perks American Express has planned for its customers at the US Open which, last year, included the high-end American Express Centurion Suite. Somewhat similar to the Chase Lounge, the capacity-controlled Centurion Suite was open to Amex Card Members with The Platinum Card® from American Express or the Centurion Card. The experience included snacks, air-conditioning and one complimentary cocktail. We’ll report back if, and when, those details become available.
Reserve a visit to the Chase Lounge at the 2019 US Open now if your preferred session is available. If it isn’t, check the site often since your preferred time slot may pop up due to cancellations. Here’s a peek at what sessions are available right now:
H/T to reader Brian Kaufman who alerted us that bookings were underway.
Featured image by peepo / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees