United is offering a 10% discount for young-adult flyers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you a smartphone or tablet-owning United MileagePlus member between the ages of 18 and 22? Ding ding ding — you qualify for an oddly specific new United promotion!
Now through December 31, 2019, United Airlines is offering young-adult flyers an opportunity to save 10% on paid fares booked through the carrier’s mobile app.
In addition to the age and app-booking requirements, you’ll need to meet the following qualifications as well:
- Travelers must be MileagePlus members
- Your MileagePlus account must include your date of birth
- Reservations must be booked for one passenger
- You must travel within the US, Canada, Mexico or “certain international destinations”
- Travel may be in economy or basic economy
Flights can depart after the deadline, but you must book by the end of 2019, and you must be 18-22 years old at the time of booking.
Featured image by Zach Honig/TPG
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel