United is offering a 10% discount for young-adult flyers
Are you a smartphone or tablet-owning United MileagePlus member between the ages of 18 and 22? Ding ding ding — you qualify for an oddly specific new United promotion!
Now through Jun. 30, 2020, United Airlines is offering young-adult flyers an opportunity to save 10% on paid fares booked through the carrier’s mobile app.
In addition to the age and app-booking requirements, you’ll need to meet the following qualifications as well:
- Travelers must be MileagePlus members
- Your MileagePlus account must include your date of birth
- Reservations must be booked for one passenger
- You must travel within the US, Canada, Mexico or “certain international destinations”
- Travel may be in economy or basic economy
Flights can depart after the deadline, but you must book by Jun. 30, 2020, and you must be 18-22 years old at the time of booking.
Featured image by Zach Honig/TPG
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.