Another Airline Just Joined TSA PreCheck. Here’s All 73 Participating Carriers.
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TSA PreCheck can be incredibly valuable for frequent travelers. Expedited screening allows enrolled passengers to keep their shoes on and laptops in their bags at more than 200 airports around the US. The time savings and reduced hassle are worth the application fee to many travelers, especially those traveling with families.
If you have one of the many credit cards that’ll reimburse the PreCheck application fee, it makes it an even clearer choice to register for either TSA PreCheck or to get PreCheck access through enrolling in Global Entry.
Years ago, TSA PreCheck was mostly limited to the major US airlines. However, the program has seen steady growth over the past few years to now include dozens of US and international airlines.
Last weekend, five new airlines were added to the list of airlines in the TSA PreCheck program: Austrian Airlines, Interjet, PAL Express, Swoop, VivaAerobus. On Monday morning, a TSA press release confirmed that these five airlines have now been added to the PreCheck program.
Now, on Friday morning, yet another airline has joined the program: Azul. The Brazilian low-cost carrier offers flights between Orlando and Fort Lauderdale and Brazilian cities of Recife, Belem, Belo Horizonte and Campinas — which is near São Paulo.
With these additions, a total of 73 airlines now offer PreCheck to qualified passengers, including all of the major US carriers. Here’s a list of all participating airlines:
Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air France, Air India, Air Serbia, Alaska Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Aruba Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Avianca, Azul, Boutique Airlines, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, Cape Air, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Airlines, Condor Airlines, Contour Aviation, Copa Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Eastern Airlines, Edelweiss Air, Elite Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, EVA Air, Finnair, Flycana, Frontier Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Icelandair, InterCaribbean Airways, Interjet, Japan Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Key Lime Air, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Miami Air International, Norwegian Air, PAL Express, Philippine Airlines, Porter Airlines, Qatar Airways, Scandinavian Airlines, Seaborne Airlines, Silver Airways, Singapore Airlines, Southern Airways Express, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Sunwing Airlines, Swift Air, Swiss International Air Lines, Swoop, TAP Air Portugal, Thomas Cook Airlines (Scan.), Thomas Cook Airlines (UK), Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, ViaAir, Virgin Atlantic, VivaAerobus, Volaris, WestJet, World Atlantic, Xtra Airways
Since that list can be overwhelming, here’s a quick reference by airline alliance:
- Star Alliance: Air Canada, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, EVA Air, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, TAP Air Portugal, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines
- SkyTeam: Aeromexico, Air France, China Airlines, Delta Air Lines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air
- Oneworld: American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Japan Airlines, Qatar Airways
Once you’re enrolled in TSA PreCheck or Global Entry, make sure to add your Trusted Traveler number to your airline profile, so you can score the benefits of PreCheck. Click here for a guide of how to do so for each of the PreCheck airlines.
Featured image by Zach Honig / TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees