The Points Guy UK Has Officially Launched
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Thursday marks an historic day for The Points Guy. It’s the launch of our first-ever international office with the reveal of our TPG UK site.
After months of organizing, planning and preparing, the TPG UK team of experts is ready to bring to life the latest version of TPG.
If you’re a fan of TPG and want to get a taste of what the UK team will cover, be sure to subscribe to the team’s newsletter. Also be sure to follow the UK site on social media:
Better yet, if you have family and friends who live in the UK and aren’t yet followers of The Points Guy, they now have a reason to read up. The TPG UK team will focus on the points and miles content that UK residents will need in order to best maximize their travel.
If you — or someone you know — is in London on Saturday, be sure to stop in our pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. It’ll be the perfect time to talk points and miles, AvGeekery and travel.
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee