This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Thursday marks an historic day for The Points Guy. It’s the launch of our first-ever international office with the reveal of our TPG UK site.
After months of organizing, planning and preparing, the TPG UK team of experts is ready to bring to life the latest version of TPG.
If you’re a fan of TPG and want to get a taste of what the UK team will cover, be sure to subscribe to the team’s newsletter. Also be sure to follow the UK site on social media:
Better yet, if you have family and friends who live in the UK and aren’t yet followers of The Points Guy, they now have a reason to read up. The TPG UK team will focus on the points and miles content that UK residents will need in order to best maximize their travel.
If you — or someone you know — is in London on Saturday, be sure to stop in our pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden neighborhood. It’ll be the perfect time to talk points and miles, AvGeekery and travel.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees