TPG face masks available for a limited time
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 08/07/20: Great news! TPG face masks are BACK IN STOCK and ready for purchase. You can purchase one here.
Face masks have become a common part of our everyday life since coronavirus stalled normal activities four months ago. Though it has been an adjustment to say the least, most places you go around the world are requiring you to wear a face mask in public places or when social distancing isn’t possible since coronavirus is often transmitted through coughs and sneezes.
Here at TPG we love to travel and have learned a thing or two after 10 years. Things may have changed in the last few months but we’re still committed to providing you with the safest ways to travel. Recently, some of us have started to venture out again and even boarded planes, like TPG founder and CEO, Brian Kelly. If you’re looking to take an adventure (even if that just means walking outside your house) you’re going to need a mask. So why not wear one that reflects your and our favorite thing, travel.
The Points Guy has partnered with thebrandedmask™ to provide you with the most stylish travel lover and AVGeek protection. Masks come in five styles: Plane Nose, Beach, Sunset, Engine and Have Mask Will Travel.
The durable masks are made with two layers which are a blend of cotton and polyester. All come in one size and have adjustable ear loops so you can achieve the perfect fit.
If you want to protect yourself in TPG style, make sure to head over to the TPG Shop ASAP. There are limited quantities, so act fast!
Featured photo by Stella Shon/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees