TPG face masks available for a limited time
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 08/07/20: Great news! TPG face masks are BACK IN STOCK and ready for purchase. You can purchase one here.
Face masks have become a common part of our everyday life since coronavirus stalled normal activities four months ago. Though it has been an adjustment to say the least, most places you go around the world are requiring you to wear a face mask in public places or when social distancing isn’t possible since coronavirus is often transmitted through coughs and sneezes.
Here at TPG we love to travel and have learned a thing or two after 10 years. Things may have changed in the last few months but we’re still committed to providing you with the safest ways to travel. Recently, some of us have started to venture out again and even boarded planes, like TPG founder and CEO, Brian Kelly. If you’re looking to take an adventure (even if that just means walking outside your house) you’re going to need a mask. So why not wear one that reflects your and our favorite thing, travel.
The Points Guy has partnered with thebrandedmask™ to provide you with the most stylish travel lover and AVGeek protection. Masks come in five styles: Plane Nose, Beach, Sunset, Engine and Have Mask Will Travel.
The durable masks are made with two layers which are a blend of cotton and polyester. All come in one size and have adjustable ear loops so you can achieve the perfect fit.
If you want to protect yourself in TPG style, make sure to head over to the TPG Shop ASAP. There are limited quantities, so act fast!
Featured photo by Stella Shon/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.