TPG’s top 20 destinations for 2020, a bed bug nightmare and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Here are TPG’s best predictions for the new decade’s top destinations. Are any of them on your bucket list?
TPG’s Summer Hull and her family stayed at a nice hotel this summer that left them with some very nasty souvenirs — for months. Here’s how you can learn from her ordeal so you never have to go through such a harrowing experience.
Michael Lowe doesn’t often lie to his parents or make his mom cry. But when he does, it’s for a good reason.
Everyone was prepping for Y2K, flights were 30% pricier and there were a lot more opportunities to fly the Queen of the Skies.
This little trick could save you hundreds.
The Disney World Riviera Resort is sure to please both adults and children alike.
Wanna keep your travel perks? TPG Loyalty and Engagement Editor Richard Kerr helps you explore your options.
TPG analyst Zach Griff has plenty of elite status. Here’s why he doesn’t care about lounge access any more.
Here’s everything you need to know about purchasing a travel insurance plan.
This is the story of a woman who wouldn’t take “No” for an answer.
Talking Points: “The world’s most powerful flight attendant”
Learn all about the world of flight attendants by tuning in for this episode of TPG’s podcast Talking Points.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees