TPG’s top 20 destinations for 2020, a bed bug nightmare and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Here are TPG’s best predictions for the new decade’s top destinations. Are any of them on your bucket list?
TPG’s Summer Hull and her family stayed at a nice hotel this summer that left them with some very nasty souvenirs — for months. Here’s how you can learn from her ordeal so you never have to go through such a harrowing experience.
Michael Lowe doesn’t often lie to his parents or make his mom cry. But when he does, it’s for a good reason.
Everyone was prepping for Y2K, flights were 30% pricier and there were a lot more opportunities to fly the Queen of the Skies.
This little trick could save you hundreds.
The Disney World Riviera Resort is sure to please both adults and children alike.
Wanna keep your travel perks? TPG Loyalty and Engagement Editor Richard Kerr helps you explore your options.
TPG analyst Zach Griff has plenty of elite status. Here’s why he doesn’t care about lounge access any more.
Here’s everything you need to know about purchasing a travel insurance plan.
This is the story of a woman who wouldn’t take “No” for an answer.
Talking Points: “The world’s most powerful flight attendant”
Learn all about the world of flight attendants by tuning in for this episode of TPG’s podcast Talking Points.
Featured photo by The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer expires 8/31/22.
- 6x points at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy™ program.
- 4x points for purchases made at restaurants worldwide, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a 7% discount off standard rates for reservations of standard guest rooms at hotels that participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program when you book directly. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card renewal month. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status with your Card.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees