The Lotte New York Palace Hotel Wants You to Unleash Your Inner Gossip Girl
Spotted: your all-access ticket to the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
No, we’re not talking about a night at the 11 Howard Hotel, we’re talking about headbands, the steps of the Met, and macarons. The Lotte New York Palace hotel is offering a “Gossip Girl Getaway” for true fans of the show to pretend to be B and S for the day (that’s Blair and Serena, for the uninformed).
We found some availability in August for $295 a night — and with that will come luxury accommodations at the hotel; an amenity kit (and you know how much we love those) with macarons and Prosecco gummy bears; 2 “Gossip Girl cocktails at the hotel’s bar, Trouble’s Trust; 25% off a Gossip Girl on-location tour; and “Spotted at the Palace” postcards. The hotel itself had a notable role in the series and is an iconic standout to anyone who’s watched it.
If you want to channel your inner Chuck Bass and really go all out, you can splurge and upgrade to the Jewel Towers Suite… for a cool $25,000. You’ll also receive a bottle of Dom Pérignon Champagne, not to mention gold-flake grilled cheese and truffle fries. The suite itself is three stories and 5,000 square feet (!!!), and includes a formal dining room with a grand piano, a fireplace, private elevator and a terrace. You’ll also get a “complimentary Martin Katz diamond microband ring” when you book. We weren’t kidding when we said go all out.
But then again, think of all the points you’d get…
Feature image by James Devaney/WireImage/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.