The Lotte New York Palace Hotel Wants You to Unleash Your Inner Gossip Girl
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Spotted: your all-access ticket to the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
No, we’re not talking about a night at the 11 Howard Hotel, we’re talking about headbands, the steps of the Met, and macarons. The Lotte New York Palace hotel is offering a “Gossip Girl Getaway” for true fans of the show to pretend to be B and S for the day (that’s Blair and Serena, for the uninformed).
We found some availability in August for $295 a night — and with that will come luxury accommodations at the hotel; an amenity kit (and you know how much we love those) with macarons and Prosecco gummy bears; 2 “Gossip Girl cocktails at the hotel’s bar, Trouble’s Trust; 25% off a Gossip Girl on-location tour; and “Spotted at the Palace” postcards. The hotel itself had a notable role in the series and is an iconic standout to anyone who’s watched it.
If you want to channel your inner Chuck Bass and really go all out, you can splurge and upgrade to the Jewel Towers Suite… for a cool $25,000. You’ll also receive a bottle of Dom Pérignon Champagne, not to mention gold-flake grilled cheese and truffle fries. The suite itself is three stories and 5,000 square feet (!!!), and includes a formal dining room with a grand piano, a fireplace, private elevator and a terrace. You’ll also get a “complimentary Martin Katz diamond microband ring” when you book. We weren’t kidding when we said go all out.
But then again, think of all the points you’d get…
Feature image by James Devaney/WireImage/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees